happy 4th fellars

mowerman

Happy 4th!

I am being forced happily going with the family to some friends of my wife's home for some sort of party where we have already been warned that it is too hot to BBQ.

WHAT? That is what the beer and iced tea is for.

I bet $5 that I am the only guy there with calluses on his hands...............

Its so hot here I'm going to sit neckedd in front of the AC and fall asleep. Every body have a Happy and Safe 4th. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

we have already been warned that it is too hot to BBQ.

:icon_bs: W....T....F!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_bs:

Its so hot here I'm going to sit neckedd in front of the AC and fall asleep. Every body have a Happy and Safe 4th. Paul

Sounds like a great idea, but I can't afford the shrinkage.

I'm on top of a hill so we'll hang out on the porch and prolly pull some neck muscles trying to simultaneously watch the fireworks provided by 5 neighboring communities. I suspect some grilling might occur too.

Happy Independence Day!

Jim

Happy Independence Day everyone. Don't forget to thank your forefathers and Vet for your freedom.

And happy birthday to me.

Why yes, I accept your thanks for the service, and do wish you a happy b'day.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

shooter is badass but he is nothin like his old man. sorry but Waylon was one of the best country.rebel country singers there ever was. even better than johnny cash in my opinion.

Now hold on just one minute. Nobody, NOBODY is better than The Man In Black. He is unmistakinbly the best, no questions asked.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Now hold on just one minute. Nobody, NOBODY is better than The Man In Black. He is unmistakinbly the best, no questions asked.

Ben

I have to respectfully disagree with you nephew. Waylon's driver let me move his B73 across the parking lot. Sorry, but Johnny never did anything like that for me.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Happy 4th!

I am being forced happily going with the family to some friends of my wife's home for some sort of party where we have already been warned that it is too hot to BBQ.

WHAT? That is what the beer and iced tea is for.

I bet $5 that I am the only guy there with calluses on his hands...............

oh my,,,aint that a bitch,,,next year tell her you get to pick the location,,,i generally fit in anywhere,,,but sometimes the conversations get me confused.lol.bob

Sorry to pop your bubble Vinster, but real trucks do have 2 sticks, and its okay if theyre bent too.. randyp

some should tell him,,,real trucks had armstrong steering,,and solid seats,no air condition,,no radio,,no cruise control.hahahahahahahahahahahaha..bob
  • Like 2

some should tell him,,,real trucks had armstrong steering,,and solid seats,no air condition,,no radio,,no cruise control.hahahahahahahahahahahaha..bob

No, no, no, you guys are all wrong. Some trucks have bent sticks, hard seats, armstrong steering or two sticks. But REAL TRUCKS HAVE TWO STROKES!!!!!

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

No, no, no, you guys are all wrong. Some trucks have bent sticks, hard seats, armstrong steering or two sticks. But REAL TRUCKS HAVE TWO STROKES!!!!!

Ben

Them green leakers pull like they've had 2 strokes and a few heart attacks. :tease:

• Like 1

Jim