62 B46 Contour Cab S/A in NJ

rustyjames

Extremely Rare model with contour cab. Probably not another to be had. Comes complete and original. 6 cyl gas, OHV. Has 5 speed trans with 2 speed rear. Has been sitting long enough that engine won't spin. Clear NJ title. Asking $3,000.00

Sorry,

I have to do some digging, it may take a day or two to see what I've got on file. I've got some documentation from the Mack museum, and I believe the original color should be red. It was green when I bought it in the early 80's and I painted it black then.

Thanks for your interest.

post-836-0-16060000-1340140413_thumb.jpg

post-836-0-01665200-1340140525_thumb.jpg

post-836-0-22575500-1340140622_thumb.jpg

How short do you have to be in order to be able to drive that? My B-81 is cramped and I'm just 6' tall. Is the cab as crowded as it looks from the outside? It is a cool looking truck. I hope somebody finds a good home for it and gets her running once again...

Good luck with it all.

Greg

How short do you have to be in order to be able to drive that? My B-81 is cramped and I'm just 6' tall. Is the cab as crowded as it looks from the outside? It is a cool looking truck. I hope somebody finds a good home for it and gets her running once again...

Good luck with it all.

Greg

Thanks Greg,

Yea, I think if you're 6' or over it gets a little tight.

Awesome B model, I love it!!! But im only 12 years old, and I like U models. Do you have any of them? I hope someone gets it. Someone on here might want it.

Thanks U-Nut,

No, don't have any U models, but they're sweet too!

• Like 1

Great little truck. I have a B46T with a flat back cab. It is pretty rough though. You can see it in my gallery. My father and I bought it out of a scrap yard to keep it from becoming Hondas. Can you post some pictures of the interior? How bad is the rust on the floor and the back of the cab?

Thanks,

Mike

I can check this out for someone out of state if they need. I am less then an hour from the seller. Good excuse to take the motorcycle for a ride.

Just a quick question, when was the last time this thing actually ran? It is intriguing me.

Hey JT,

The last time I had it running was around 15 years ago. It ran/drove like a top too. I've had Chevy engines (still in the vehicle) sitting around as long as that, or longer, and just put a battery in them and dump some gas down the carb and they'd fire right up. I was kinda surprised that the Mack locked up from sitting.