Pictures

other dog

Not much this week- the wild bruin was the high point of the week as far as pictures go.

But everybody likes pictures, so heres a few exciting ones I took-

like these big pipes in Pa.

and this whirlwind in the parking lot

this truck had just left the yard Friday morning when it was rear ended by a 4 wheeler

dogs out for a ride on 501

amber waves of grain in Gladys.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Those are NOT pipes! Those are part of a secret gov project. They will be painted to look like haybales and placed along the highways in hayfields so that when the aliens that make the chemtrails in the sky finally decide to attack, we will be ready.

Whenever he would see a whirlwind like that in the hayfield, my grandfather would stop and say a little prayer. He said it is a devil that is mad about something.

Looks like you had a very exciting week. The folks in the red suv should get that crap off the roof so the dogs can ride up there.

Those are NOT pipes! Those are part of a secret gov project. They will be painted to look like haybales and placed along the highways in hayfields so that when the aliens that make the chemtrails in the sky finally decide to attack, we will be ready.

Whenever he would see a whirlwind like that in the hayfield, my grandfather would stop and say a little prayer. He said it is a devil that is mad about something.

I believe both statements to be true.

Jim

nice pipes, er ummm pods, er aaah bales! Yeah thats the ticket.....b a l e s

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

(note to mother ship),,,Human olive is on to us,,,send reinforcements,,,Olive must be stopped,,hint,,disguise yourself as hay balers and can sneak on to his farm,,be careful though,,he may scrap you,,,randyp (alias,,Vector the terrible from star cluster 14)

Just when I think I may have a screw working loose, RandyP gets on here and makes me realize I am not that far gone yet?

They dont give us many passes here in state mental facilities,,,,randyp

LOL......hey randyp.......here in Tennessee, there are no more mental facilities........all of the people are now walking the streets downtown and going building to building asking for money to get a bus ticket to go home. I guess we don't pay enough TAXES yet in this state to afford a place for all of these under priviledge and or criminals.

mike

Should have posted a week ago when Nashville had their Country Music Awards. The side streets were full of people also. I thought I would post this of the General Lee.

mike

General Lee is hot I mean awesome!!! LOL. No really General Lee is cool. I have a signed picture of General signed by the real Bo Duke, John Shnieder!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Here is a photo for the WW2 Aircraft buffs like me. I just got to Smyrna, Tennessee Airport while the number 4 engine was starting up, before taxis instructions from the tower were given to the B 17 Flying Fortress. A Curtis P 40 was supposed to be present but I did not see it on the tarmac.

mike

post-900-0-08579200-1340056952_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo for the WW2 Aircraft buffs like me. I just got to Smyrna, Tennessee Airport while the number 4 engine was starting up, before taxis instructions from the tower were given to the B 17 Flying Fortress. A Curtis P 40 was supposed to be present but I did not see it on the tarmac.

mike

In two weeks, there is a B-17 coming to mid-mo to give rides at the local airport - the boys and I ordered tickets last night......can't wait!