Pictures

other dog

more pictures found...

I was looking around for the remote for the tv in the truck, the remote I haven't seen since I moved out of the mighty Peterbilt, and ran across another stash of pictures in a drawer. Some from the NASCAR museum in Talladega, some trucks, some mud bogging, most pretty uninteresting, but once again, gripping descriptions of each.

like these-

one of my bikes, this is a 750 Kawasaki. Good looking bike, 2 cylinder, and your arms would be tingling for hours after you rode it from the vibration. I traded this bike in on the KZ1000, which was a 4 cylinder and smooth as silk to ride.

a couple of the Scout mud bogger.

A Freightliner I used to drive.

I took some bumper stickers from some truck wash we used to go to and cut them up and rearranged the letters to make a sticker to put in the back glass of Bo's pickup. He worked in the shop, and drove it for several days before he noticed it. Pretty funny,eh?post-1374-0-77458400-1340461413_thumb.jp

Never did find that remote.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

A Freightliner I used to drive.

Not bad at all.

I took some bumper stickers from some truck wash we used to go to and cut them up and rearranged the letters to make a sticker to put in the back glass of Bo's pickup. He worked in the shop, and drove it for several days before he noticed it. Pretty funny,eh?post-1374-0-77458400-1340461413_thumb.jp

I'd say your sticker pretty much cancels out the other 2. :D

Jim

that really isn't unusual-randyp has hauled bigger loads than that with killer B. Remember a couple years ago when randyp got his excavator stuck?post-1374-0-07713200-1340466401_thumb.jp

Then he went and "borrowed" the big shovel to dig it out?

post-1374-0-68730400-1340466465_thumb.jp

...then he got the shovel stuck too!

post-1374-0-17269300-1340466434_thumb.jp

• Like 2

this was serious. it really happened, as you can see there are pitchers to proove it. if Rob hadn't pulled him out and randy not been able to get the giant hoe back where ever he got it from before anybody missed it this would have had an entirely different outcome- we'd be talkin' to randyp from the big house...the slammer...crowbar hotel...thankfully it all ended well :rolleyes:

• Like 1

That is what the light swtch is for!

If yah don't have electricity yet, paper bags work well, don't use plastic, not safe, thats why the bag lady asks at the market, paper or plastic, bet yah didn't know that now did yah? Say paper and she'd go home with yah. Thats like a good pick up line.