Time for this garbage to stop:

Rob

I often wonder what Gen. George S. Patton would have to say on the subject of military same sex marriages? i for one am about sick and tired of hearing about this bullshit!........................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Only in America---Top Ten

1) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich
at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund raising event.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still
discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President,
a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is
black. yet only 12% of the population is black.

3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible
for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury
Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means
Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher
taxes.

4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of
Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims
might be harmed by the backlash.

5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become
American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens
of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting
anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American
citizens.

6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the
budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as
"extremists."

7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to
cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate
whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas
went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company
(Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes
(Nike).

9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from
the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion
dollars more than it has per year for total spending of $7 million PER
MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

10) Only in America could the rich people who pay 86% of all income
taxes be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't
pay any income taxes at all.

• Like 1

glenn akers

If this country was same as 50 years ago he would go to prison or the firing squad for what he has done.That we know that he has done. Today it is alleged that he is not borned in US so he needs to go to jail for lieing to the public over this not counting the things he has done trying to stir up a black and white issue. He is a trouble maker and will wreck this country before the end of the first term.He does not belive in God also. glenn

glenn akers

If this country was same as 50 years ago he would go to prison or the firing squad for what he has done.That we know that he has done. Today it is alleged that he is not borned in US so he needs to go to jail for lieing to the public over this not counting the things he has done trying to stir up a black and white issue. He is a trouble maker and will wreck this country before the end of the first term.He does not belive in God also. glenn

With both sides of my families Grandparents ,both parents and aunts and uncles affiliations , thank god it is not 50 years ago. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

He does not belive in God also.

glenn

That is the root of all this evil. This administration is just like the devil - it's goal is to divide under the guise of equality.

Buckle your seatbelts if he gets re-elected.

• Like 1

I often wonder what Gen. George S. Patton would have to say on the subject of military same sex marriages? i for one am about sick and tired of hearing about this bullshit!........................................Mark

right there with ya neighbor.bob

And now we are going to piss away 3 BILLION to help solve starvation in AFRICA, mean while we have rampant homeless & hunger here at home. WTF.

I am thinking of another country to live, where ENGLISH is the rule, and Mack & KW are still made in the true spirit.

http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story/Obama-touts-3B-in-pledges-to-help-feed-Africa/t_DKAbRiQUyhV-Ohv1NGVg.cspx

Ap40

Richard Mark

Owner / Master Model Maker

Industrial Model Design
Ap40rocktruck

Yea and i think that times getting shorter and shorter.

Yup, isnt there a saying about history repeating itself? Maybe our politicians should go visit with Great Britain and be reminded of the ass kicking that simple AMERICAN CITIZENS gave them.

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

gear head girl needs to be banned from this site, she is either black, on welfare or a dyke. You should park your truck if you really have one and go hang out with the occupy wall street assholes and eat granola bars

• Like 2

As smart as she is she amase me for taking up for the trader. If she has any kids or grand kids she should know that she owes them the same thing we had in our life. I have made alot of freinds mad at me but most of them is to dumb to come out of the rain.But if we fail in trying to ouster this trader you will not hear me any more because his kind will kill mine and your grand kids in front of you. My grand kid and your grand kids will not be able to point their finger at me and say you could have said something or did somthing but did not.I relize that the social medial is being watched by our tax money hired zars to rat on his oppents.If you woman dont have kids then i understand you for voting with your pocket book. But if the president gets back in dont you know your pension is going to be cut or stopped also.Ever one can ride the broken down camel for ever.

I have relized that when a elected offical gets in office there is always some that will suck up to him hoping to get something out of the deal so maybe you fit in there.Most of my freinds that voted for him did not understand who he was and now most will not listen to any thing but the news at 6. You ant getting nothen on tv.And i know talk radio is not all true but some is.

• Like 1

glenn akers

http://www.dickmorri...the-us-screwed/

Does any one think that our president can be trusted in a time of war?I who no be shocked if we find out later that he is giving away our defence secrets.

Something has to entice foreign countries to "float his boat". I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey Mark, Gen. Patton would be fired by this Joker. Remember what happened to Patton when Ike got ahold of him. Just happened to have a car accident before the war was over. That sounds fishy to me to. We have favored Britian for too long. Where do ya think this fag generation stuff comes from? History tells it all.

Funny don't you think, that we really have no good officals running for anything now. And for probably unknown reasons they seem to drop out of any race.

mike

• Like 1

Hey Mark, Gen. Patton would be fired by this Joker. Remember what happened to Patton when Ike got ahold of him. Just happened to have a car accident before the war was over. That sounds fishy to me to. We have favored Britian for too long. Where do ya think this fag generation stuff comes from? History tells it all.

Funny don't you think, that we really have no good officals running for anything now. And for probably unknown reasons they seem to drop out of any race.

mike

The man can't be trusted Ever! I do think threats have been made to the opposition, same as the thinly veiled threat to the Supreme Court over health care.

As for G.S.P. my father was in the 3rd I.D. and ran hand in hand with Pattons tanks in Italy and Southern France. He went to his grave saying IKE killed Patton because of the future damage he would cause him in politics. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The man can't be trusted Ever! I do think threats have been made to the opposition, same as the thinly veiled threat to the Supreme Court over health care.

As for G.S.P. my father was in the 3rd I.D. and ran hand in hand with Pattons tanks in Italy and Southern France. He went to his grave saying IKE killed Patton because of the future damage he would cause him in politics. Paul

I read a book along those lines not too long ago,that was one of the theories that was examined,the only thing that seems to contradict that theory is,from all i've read about the man,myth,legend, G.S.P had absoulutely no political ambition...............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I read a book along those lines not too long ago,that was one of the theories that was examined,the only thing that seems to contradict that theory is,from all i've read about the man,myth,legend, G.S.P had absoulutely no political ambition...............Mark

Even if G.S.P. had no political ambitions he still couldve been a damaging man simply by answering things directly and honestly when asked, or calling things like he saw them no matter what the reprecussions.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Patton had no political ambitions, but he was aware of the future problems with the USSR and was privy to Ikes 'blind eye" to it. Pattons plan with the support of Mark Clarke and Bradly was to reequip the Germans and defeat the USSR. Patton save many problems in post WW II times. Same a Mac Arthor wanted to continue from Korea into China . Both saw problems. Patton was killed and Mac retired quietly. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

Thats kind of what I was thinking Paul, that he might not be politically ambitious but he was a damn smart man who was superb at his job and if him being good at his job didnt jive with what IKE wanted he probably wouldnt care. So it sounds like Ike snuffed him to me. Interesting to here that bit of history.

Mark, what was is the name of the book you referred to earlier about GSP?