Hey guys

mike69mackman

Havnt been on Here for a while , miss reading your posts. Found out last month I am very sick . Glad I didn't buy that tanker off mehan awhile back. So anyway I've been concentrating on trying to get better . If that happens then I'll probably buy my project truck . Just wanted to drop you a line and ask you to pray for me so I'll be around to meet some of you at gerharts. Macungie is out at this point. Hope your makin good progress on your lopsided affair vinny lol see y'all later. Mike

Get well! We are all behind you. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Holy shit, I hope it didn't result from that U model link I sent you.......

Seriously, get well soon.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Keep your attitude on the plus side.

Rest when your body says to.

Will say a prayer tonite for fast, recovery

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Get well soon and since humor is the best medicine I hope you can keep reading Rob's missives and what we have to say about them. Our prayers are with you.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

I'm sorry to hear of your illness, hope you're feeling good as new soon. Like they said, if you can keep a positive attitude, which is easier said than done sometimes, it makes a world of difference.

Maybe some of this crap I mean "meaningful, instructive, and helpful" posts will help put a smile on your face.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Thanks guys. Ive been being treated fairly aggressively can't hardly find the energy to do anything. Have to stayin bed a lot so my boss made me the unofficial log czar lol. Sleep most of the time though. Took me to daughters last soccer game last week, sure was nice to get out. Thanks again for ur thoughts and prayers . Can't tell you hon much that means to me. I'll keep you updated as time goes on. Mike

Thanks guys. Ive been being treated fairly aggressively can't hardly find the energy to do anything. Have to stayin bed a lot so my boss made me the unofficial log czar lol. Sleep most of the time though. Took me to daughters last soccer game last week, sure was nice to get out. Thanks again for ur thoughts and prayers . Can't tell you hon much that means to me. I'll keep you updated as time goes on. Mike

MIke - Thanks for the update - let us know how you get along.

I remember a few months ago you started a post that made me laugh.

Remembering it, it made me hope that your current doctors are not the "short bus riding wanna be rocket scientists" that were working on your truck seat!

Get well soon..........