Don't put Rob in charge of hay baling

This was all caused by running out of fuel and walking across the field with a jug!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow, what a rEtArD. I can tell its not real but,,, I dont get it at all. thanks for posting it though Olive, it made me smile.

I say we all send that link to the Mythbusters....kinda curious if a person could actually do that. Be a fun way to get suited up @ Halloween.....unless it dismembered you in the process. Guess that's why they have Buster.

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/mythbusters/submit-a-myth.html

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Quite the list of "Recommendations" on the right side. What exactly were you searching for when you found this? Or maybe a "friend" sent it to you?

I never even looked at that crap on the side......... sorry!

I was actually trying to find out the history of the Owatanna farm equipment company so I could determine when they were bought out by Gehl. I have a Gehl baler a guy wants to buy and it has half Owatanna and half Gehl paint and decals on it - must have been made right when they changed ownership. My local Gehl dealer even could not tell me. I search for Gehl hay baler and I find Rob running around naked and diving into a hay baler.

Still no luck on the Gehl baler history thing.............

I never even looked at that crap on the side......... sorry!

I was actually trying to find out the history of the Owatanna farm equipment company so I could determine when they were bought out by Gehl. I have a Gehl baler a guy wants to buy and it has half Owatanna and half Gehl paint and decals on it - must have been made right when they changed ownership. My local Gehl dealer even could not tell me. I search for Gehl hay baler and I find Rob running around naked and diving into a hay baler.

Still no luck on the Gehl baler history thing.............

I was chasing Gail and swore she said "give it to me baby" and it certainly sounded like she called from within the hopper.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I was chasing Gail and swore she said "give it to me baby" and it certainly sounded like she called from within the hopper.

Rob

I thought during your haitus from here the last few weeks that the guys in the white suits cured you of that hearing phantom voices thing? I would try and get a refund if I were you.........

I thought during your haitus from here the last few weeks that the guys in the white suits cured you of that hearing phantom voices thing? I would try and get a refund if I were you.........

I was schooled in the "Home of the psychopathologicly inclined".

Always thought they were out to get me. I liked the straps, and taught "Momma" to like em too.

Kinda like that "sticks and stones" breaking bones thing, but "whips and chains" excite me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Your face is okay, BUT NOTHING ELSE!!

As for me, I've eaten my last bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats.

I do have to admit that it was a bladder squishing event.

My scrotum still itches and I'm getting hay shoots growing out of my ass.

Rob

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Secret Spy Cam photo...

post-3242-0-41272500-1336664699_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Secret Spy Cam photo...

post-3242-0-41272500-1336664699_thumb.jp

Uncle Sphincter!!! I thought you was lost forever after the pulverizer incident! Heard you really got jackhammered out back. Good to see you gettin around again after all these years.

Nephew Rob