Finally brought my B-75 home a few days ago.The whole truck was covered in a moldy film from being off the road the past few years.The paint is tired,but it did clean up well and has a nice patina for now!Also had the bottom drivers seat refinished as it was torn up the middle.Next will be new batteries and replace a few bulbs that are out.

post-2598-0-87854100-1334178857_thumb.jp

post-2598-0-66357400-1334178886_thumb.jp

post-2598-0-12762000-1334178906_thumb.jp

• Like 1

That's cleaning up nicely!!

If you want another one, you could check out the Hitchcock Bros B-75 on Craigslist in Canaan. Sadly, I think it has been outside a little too long.

Jim

I hear that one is pretty rusty,and he won't budge on 5K!What a shame...Here's a Polaroid i took of my truck back in "95,it was the first time i talked to the owner after seeing it for many years.This was at a job site not far from my house.

post-2598-0-44358600-1334183807_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I also wish mine was that easy. It looks great, I love the look of the 70's nose. What hapened to the base for the passenger seat? All 70 series I have seen have the 2/3 size metal box for the seat to sit on.

Ben

1962 B733 L cab

That's cleaning up nicely!!

If you want another one, you could check out the Hitchcock Bros B-75 on Craigslist in Canaan. Sadly, I think it has been outside a little too long.

Jim

i can remember when hitchcock bros. still ran the B-75 and a B-61 hauling lime out of adams mass. with the two pulling coal buckets. they were good lookin' trucks way back when.

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

Scored a new visor today from a nice old timer i know,he bought it and never used it!

Thats a sweet visor :twothumbsup: I want to put one like that on my truck. Nice job its coming along nicely.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.