Yhanks. It should be easy to find, they were the same on all B models I think.

There are two different styles, one for the external radiator, like on the B615 abnd B75, which has two screw holes, and the standard B with the radiator shell which has clips to hold it on...

Your truck looks great. Good work. I bought two B73 emblems at the Spring Melt last year. They were odd things to have at a fire truck flea market. It is a shame they are not B75 emblems. I don't either model.

Mike

Ben,

Where are the PICS????

Ben

I'll try to get some. It's actually the guy across the street from my shop, so I don't know when I can get down the to take some pictures. It's Richard Morchesky (I really don't know how to spell it) of Export Fuel Service, if anybody knows him. He has a bunch of cool stuff.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

The bumper looks great. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

I'll try to get some. It's actually the guy across the street from my shop, so I don't know when I can get down the to take some pictures. It's Richard Morchesky (I really don't know how to spell it) of Export Fuel Service, if anybody knows him. He has a bunch of cool stuff.

Ben

Is he the guy that owns the silver and red R models?

Jim

Good find on them parts you bought for $10, and Ben we need pictures of them B models!!!! Im sorry, I have to ask, Is there any U models? Is that the guy you said has the B's with the frames and rears cut off behind the cab?

No that's a different guy. He has at least 1 U model, I think.

The bumper looks great. I'm looking forward to following your progress.

Is he the guy that owns the silver and red R models?

Yes, the silver ones with the two red stripes on the sides. He also has a big red Cabover Peterbilt with an 8V92TA in it.

Ben

Few more pics...Glass lenses cleaned up nice,much better than the crunchy plastic that was on there!Also had some magnets made to cover up the rattle can paint on the doors.(decals took off paint when removed)

You're moving along quickly with this. Even the more subtle changes such as marker lights have an impact on the overall look.

Yes, the silver ones with the two red stripes on the sides. He also has a big red Cabover Peterbilt with an 8V92TA in it.

Ben

Saw (heard first) the Pete at last year's Watt's show. I didn't know it had the same owner.

Jim

Saw (heard first) the Pete at last year's Watt's show. I didn't know it had the same owner.

Yep, I love it when he pulls out on Route 66. He also has an R model with the back half of a dodge van as the sleeper, you've probably seen that at Watts show too.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Matt Pfahl's this weekend,what a place!Even though he's not into selling parts as much these days,he hooked me up.Picked up a passenger seat,roof marker light and an air cleaner tube.GREAT guy to deal with,and my truck is looking much better.(also did a quick wax job)

Looks good!! Does Matt have any U models. Ive seen pictures of his yard, but I cant make out any U's.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg