1955 H63T

rbellinger

:SMOKIE-RT: If I was done my Superliner resto I'd seriously think about it, but I only need one project at a time. I already turned up a couple farm tractor resto projects recently. Nice thing is you're in Ontario, nice and easy for me to get home, no border to deal with. Maybe I'll win that damm Lotto Max soon, then I could have a few projects around. Wishfull thinking. Where is Sweets Corners? I've heard the name before, but can't think of where it's at.

Sweets Corners is just west of Dunnville, Ont. This was my retirment project, but health issues have put a short comming to that. If I'm out of line asking that much for the old girl , let me know. I'd hate to see her in the scrap yard, they just don't build them like this any more.The only major things missing are the inside heater core and housing, hand brake drum and linkage for arround the drive shaft and the right drive axle.

The cab has been off for 4 years now but the engine and tranny has been tarped. , removing the cab caused most of my health problems. When the grand son comes out to the farm this weekend I'll have him help me to remove the injectors and turn the engine over by hand. Can't pull those big wrenches no more..sigh!!! I don't want alot for the old girl,, just don't want to see her go to the scrap yard. She and I have a thing about being born the same year only a few weeks apart.

If anyone needs a 1955 Mack H63LT parts list manual, in good shape, and is willing to pay for the shipping..they can have it. Just let me know..I've also a few other thing kicking around. I'll post them as I find them since we moved, it's the least I can do to try and support the preservation of the Mack truck history.

If you can't sell the truck whole I am interested in the cab. I have a H613 that i could.use some parts for. I would like.to.see the whole.truck saved, but i don't have room for another truck. If you are not in a hurry to sell it you should advertise it in double clutch. I am also interested in the parts manual, but only if you can't sell the whole truck.

Thanks,

Mike

yarnallvmd@hotmail.com

610 764 8283

• 2 weeks later...

thank you all for the info I've found for the time I've been here at Big Mack Trucks. The old girls gone. The Local body shop ,with the help of my son-in-law who works there, gave her a new home. She will be well taken care of and hopefully I'll see her completed in all her glory .I salute all you wrench pullers dedicated to the preservation of our chosen profession. I'll pop in every so often to see how thing are here and see how everyone is doing. Ya'll be safe out there

• Like 1