Passing on the word that we lost a great Mack man today. Bob passed away today at home. He introduced me to the old truck hobby and started my passion for the LTL and W model Macks. He was a personal friend to me and a friend to many others.

• Like 2

I met Bob in '85 while I was stationed @ Ft. Lewis,Wa. He let me wander around his yard and take pictures of all the treasures there.He and his wife were very nice people.He showed me a copy of the Wheels of Time. I joined The ATHS at that time and have been a member ever since.I met up with him again at Milwaukee in '93. Truly an icon in the antique truck and MACK world.R.I.P. Bob

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Wow, did he have any U models? I got my U model from Doug Fetterly. I go up and see him alot in the summer with my Papa. Doug helps us out alot on the Mack too.

He scrapped them all flat to level them out.

Uncle Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Always a loss felt across the board when an antique truck supporter passes.

My condolences also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.