MY U MODEL VIDEO!

OMG it made it! It's real! I cant believe it! Awsome! I knew you could it Cousin Vinny!

Ben

Thanks Cousin Ben. Thats my Papa, the other guy who has his hood up. Then thats my golden retriever Duke, you cant see him very well. I hope I get a whole bunch of likes on here. Someday Ben, in like two years youll prolly hear the ol' sidewinder pull right up next to your B60.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Thanks Cousin Ben. Thats my Papa, the other guy who has his hood up. Then thats my golden retriever Duke, you cant see him very well. I hope I get a whole bunch of likes on here. Someday Ben, in like two years youll prolly hear the ol' sidewinder pull right up next to your B60.

I don't know Cousin Vinny, It will be pretty tough to keep up with a Scania Diesel. Oh wait, it might be the other way around.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

ConGrats!!! Sounds good and don't worry about the can.....I usually try to hit my help with em. .:) Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ha ha ya, whatever you wanna think Cousin Ben. My motor is an ENDT673 237 Maxidyne. (237 horse)

Yea, I got !30HP 325Ft.-Lbs 10 Speed Twin-Stick. If you're pulling 90,000 lbs with your "U" and I am bobtailing, I could stay ahead of you for about a 1/2 mile. Now, the DD 6V92TA in my pickup truck though, you may never even see it, except maybe the black smoke trail behind it.

Cousin Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Yea, I got !30HP 325Ft.-Lbs 10 Speed Twin-Stick. If you're pulling 90,000 lbs with your "U" and I am bobtailing, I could stay ahead of you for about a 1/2 mile. Now, the DD 6V92TA in my pickup truck though, you may never even see it, except maybe the black smoke trail behind it.

Cousin Ben

Now, the only thing better on your B60 is that 10 speed twin stck. Mine only has a strait 5 speed. I think I could take your B60, MACK POWER

thanks, when I walk to the passenger side look on the ground, youll see a coffe can, we forgot to take it off the stack, but it blew off itself, and knocked a communications sattelite out of the sky.

I have a pair of gallon milk jugs I put on my pipes to keep water out if it has to sit outside for a period of time. Usually just hit the button and make the exhaust pop them off so I just have to pick them up instead of climbing up to get them!

Some of the show guys take coffee cans and put yard sticks on them so they can hang them on their tall pipes. I'm not that fancy LOL!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I have a pair of gallon milk jugs I put on my pipes to keep water out if it has to sit outside for a period of time. Usually just hit the button and make the exhaust pop them off so I just have to pick them up instead of climbing up to get them!

Some of the show guys take coffee cans and put yard sticks on them so they can hang them on their tall pipes. I'm not that fancy LOL!!

Thats funny!!! I had a 5 gallon pale on her once and we started it and had to jump up there and get it.

thanks, when I walk to the passenger side look on the ground, youll see a coffe can, we forgot to take it off the stack, but it blew off itself, and knocked a communications sattelite out of the sky.

You need to "feather the throttle". It saves fuel and low flying aircraft are an easier target.

• Like 1

Jim