MY U MODEL VIDEO!

Hey Vinnie! you take your momma's kitchen gloves with you?

Them hands all milky white and no grease stuck under the nails.

Didn't see no blood trail, so figgered you aint doing much

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Keep up the good work little man. I assume the buzzing is low air. I saw a u model today and could not snap a picture for you. Straight stack with a rain cap (or flapper as you call it). I am thinking you should go with a 5" uncorked exhaust. Then she'll really get everyone's attention.

Keep the videos coming.

Pete

• Like 1

Good vid vinny... I would suggest you give her some throttel when you first crank her over on cold starts. just give it half pedal,crank it and when she lites off just hold it to 800 RPM for a little bit untill she stops shacking... other wise they will sputter and some times die out. same thing when its real real cold out. Hold that pedal to the floor when cranking. you need the heat to get them going.

Trent

• Like 1

Hey thanks Guys, Trent, my foot throttle dont work, its rusted so bad it dont move, the handthrottle works great though :twothumbsup: . And Pete she is buzzing on low air, when we took the tandem rears out, our buddy doug put a new fifth wheel on,(I dont know why) but the old fifth wheel was air sliding and that line is still there with nothing on the end, so it all bleeds off. And hatcity you just couldnt see it, there was primer all over my hands. My shirt was on backwords and dirty on both sides. Thanks again, Vinny

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg