Maybe I should just load everything up and move east,sounds like I could get plenty of help,and there's alot more shows out that way.

I'm putting thought to doing just that.

Tired of this state and it's "head up the ass" mentality.

Rob

• Like 1

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ya you should do that superdog!!!! Just wait till I get my ol u model done and I can come help you!! I'd just have to barrow a trailer. When I haul stuff I call dibs on that 65 u model.

I got a '67 35' Wisconsin Fastback tilt bed low boy you can borrow Vinny! I should have done about the time you get your permit! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Good to see that you have it home and even have a replacement cab. Have you decided on what the finished product will look like?

Rob

If your gonna keep heading east to escape the HUTA mentality, you may find yourself in the Atlantic Ocean.

I just got one hell of an idea if I ever did move.Get a bunch of trucks lined up to help,get Bruno to run lead,hire a film crew and make "Convoy-the Sequel".

I already have short hair, can I drive the Jaguar?

Jim

hi Bob,

I still have both of my LJSWX's.Unfortunately,the green & yellow one went from being a restorable,running truck that needed a cut off(it was cut in 2 when I bought it.)to strictly a parts donor thanks to thieves and vandals.The radiator was stolen,all glass broken,copper stripped,hole knocked in oilpan.Here is a pic of it before it was vandalized.It has a 220 Cummins that was a good runner,with a Duplex.post-61-0-65439700-1330462387_thumb.jpg

I don't have pics of the other LJSWX in my computer,it's a long wheelbase chassis,originally gas powered,it now has a 711,Duplex,and 4 speed Brownie.The cab was rusted beyond repair and was removed before I got it.Luckily,it has a good radiator and soeday I'll combine the 2 and make one whole truck.

Sounds like a Smith&Wesson or Winchester security system needs to be installed pronto! :angry:

Nice find by the way.

Jack Hess had that one for a little while.You can bet anything Jerry Howard gets a hold of, will always look nice as (or better than) when the last guy had it!

I thought I had a picture of Howard's B but It was his black Autocar. Since I went through the trouble of looking, here's a Mack.

100_0545.jpg

Jim

If your gonna keep heading east to escape the HUTA mentality, you may find yourself in the Atlantic Ocean.

Rob

I only got less than a mile to go to the Atlantic. Can't escape them here either. The guy next to my yard stood on the roof of his house to snap a pic, to complain to the town about my trucks. Lucky the truck in the center of his photo belongs to the Code Compliance officer.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

can you put an electric fence around your 65 u model superdog??? dang kids!!!

Vinny,don't worry,the '65 U is here at home,and so far I've never had any trouble with my stuff here.But I was at my other place this past week and found some SOB busted the windshield out of an old F model parked there.That really pissed me off,it was a perfect tinted windshield,rest of the truck is rusted to nothing,but the glass was good.

Vinny,don't worry,the '65 U is here at home,and so far I've never had any trouble with my stuff here.But I was at my other place this past week and found some SOB busted the windshield out of an old F model parked there.That really pissed me off,it was a perfect tinted windshield,rest of the truck is rusted to nothing,but the glass was good.

ohh cool!!! that u model is awesome. damn guy,,,, breakin winshields on old macks!!! excuse my language

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I said worse than that,Vinny.It's pretty aggravating when people take it upon themselves to not only trespass,but to destroy and steal other people's property.One thing about it,these kinda lowlifes are usually pretty good at running off at the mouth,so I do have hopes of someday catching up with them.