Parade of vintage trucks and lowboys moving a train

Seen that at an ATHS chapter meeting in the mid '90's! I think the title was "The Moving of the Edaville Railroad" If I'm not mistaken.I think it was put out by the same outfit that did the ATCA show videos back then.Its a good one.Won an Oscar at my house!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

saw this video on youtube a while back, filmed in Massachusetts in 1993. Hopefully all those trucks are still in the same condition; I know there's a lot of Mack enthusiasts out east, but hardly and here in Ohio

I've noticed a lack of them here in Ohio, too! Where are you located?

Last October I had a Mack show at my house and there were several trucks from NE Ohio. Check on this forum under "Shows and Events" then "Mack Show October 29?" for info on this show. Under profile info I think everyone should post city along with state of location. Until I had my show I had no idea there were so many Mack enthusiasts in NE Ohio and Western PA. It would be great if there was a state by state listing of members in addition to the alphabetical listing so we could see who is near us. Barry, monitors, are you listening? I think this would make the Mack world a little smaller.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

Last October I had a Mack show at my house and there were several trucks from NE Ohio. Check on this forum under "Shows and Events" then "Mack Show October 29?" for info on this show. Under profile info I think everyone should post city along with state of location. Until I had my show I had no idea there were so many Mack enthusiasts in NE Ohio and Western PA. It would be great if there was a state by state listing of members in addition to the alphabetical listing so we could see who is near us. Barry, monitors, are you listening? I think this would make the Mack world a little smaller.

I've been listed since the inception as have many others. I would like everybody to update their profiles to current status so we can plan "visits" when in the area(s) for example.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

What A cool video of 2 of my favorite things : Trucks & Trains !!!

Esp when the B80 Series Lowboy passed by & the bell on the steam locomotive was just clanging away. :twothumbsup:

& myself being raised around GMC Also : I Gotta love hearing rhat ole 238 (671) Detroit diesel passing by . :twothumbsup:

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Goes to show you the old iron is always ready. It almost brings a tear to my eye seeing such an amazing display of old trucks still working like they did when new. I forgot about this video, thanks for posting!

Just found the wikipedia article and it mentions this move when the RR was bought and moved to Maine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edaville_Railroad#The_1990s

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Goes to show you the old iron is always ready. It almost brings a tear to my eye seeing such an amazing display of old trucks still working like they did when new. I forgot about this video, thanks for posting!

Mine too Thad Esp seeing that ole BM Model Bulldog When the video 1st started . It sure bought a Smile to my face as wide as a Country mile . ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Great video , they must have had a large staging area to get all the trucks loaded . Must have taken a few days to load all the trailers . Nice to see them go all toghether. I have a friend who I think had a old Mack in that line up. My friends name is Jim Humphrey , and he and his father (George) restored Mack trucks in New Gloucester , Maine. Anyone here know them. Very smart guy , glad to have him as a friend.