Nice Superliner Dump

That sunvisor on the LJ don't look that bad,needs to be tilted up just a pinch.Looks like it might have been an old Fulton visor that's been trimmed.

I agree. I think it gives it more attitude. That bumper though. Unless your playing bumper cars that thing is hideous

Visors are the icons of 50's customization, and the theme of my h-model will include the custom touches that an owner operator would have added in that era, including a trip to viserville. I know my style isn't for everyone, but it's art, and it must come out. my RV got the visor treatment and fender skirts.

ya,,,,,i own a DM,,but drive a t800 at work,,myself,,i generally dont bring that part up,,,less like this time it come up in conversation...lol.bob

ya,,,,,i own a B-model,,but drive a T660 at work. It's ok...I guess. Just not even close to the Peterbilt I was driving in looks or performance...especially that performance part. People would tell me on the cb all the time "that's a good lookin' Pete you're driving there" but since i've been driving the KW no one has told me it was a good looking Pete. No one.

Folks would get scared when they saw it in the mirror, like in this picture Leversole took a few years ago as I was about to pass him...then the "check engine" light came on and he got away. The KW does not intimidate anyone. I've seen people pointing and laughing when they pass me.

post-1374-0-58341900-1329554653_thumb.jp

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.