We got a new Bulldog here in CO

Congrats on a nice lookin pup! i always wanted a bulldog,but have heard they require a great deal of care,and prone to a lot of medical problems. I still love em though! my wife brought home a cat a few years ago (i dont like cats) but named him Mack,she knew anything with that name would be hard for me to get rid of!.............pretty even now,3 dogs 3 cats!.........Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Congrats on a nice lookin pup! i always wanted a bulldog,but have heard they require a great deal of care,and prone to a lot of medical problems. I still love em though! my wife brought home a cat a few years ago (i dont like cats) but named him Mack,she knew anything with that name would be hard for me to get rid of!.............pretty even now,3 dogs 3 cats!.........Mark

I've heard the same thing about bulldogs. We had a cat once and I named it 400, Jeff Moore had already named their cat 380.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That is a nice looking pup! My daughter lives in Austin and is wanting one of those really bad! She has a "beserk, hyper" Jack Russell now. On another note here Jay, I posted pics on here a while back of a B model in Longview, Tex. bout 40 miles from here, red, winch tower, tandem axle, wants 5grand but said negotiable. Look back in classic macks and might find it,,,,randyp

I found it under title "Robs nuther winch truck" jay. Truck was still sitting there last week. randyp

Now WTF did you have to bring that back up??? Do you not have a clue just how few slices Rob & Kebob are from becoming "one in the same"?????

Damned winch trucks anyway.........

I might have to look into that. Don't know if Jay has enough room to get that inside to work with it as the truck seems to have a bit of length.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I had to go to Longview again today and stopped by that Mack again. He didnt member me from first time and priced it at 6500.00. I told him that was way too much and was looking for a friend who may be interested. He finally said his bottom dollar would be 4500.00. It has a lot of rust in floor pans and other places, serious rusted out spots. He did say it would run, but smokes cause of old fuel,,uh huh,,heard that story before,,,old fuel,,sure. Its a 1953 model, nonturbo 673 with a triplex. Super heavy rear ends. Lots of work to do on it, still like it though. He does have an articulated offroad dump truck I may deal with him on, its a Moxy with a scania engine, very low hours. Most likely has old fuel in it also,,,LOL,,,,randyp

I had to go to Longview again today and stopped by that Mack again. He didnt member me from first time and priced it at 6500.00. I told him that was way too much and was looking for a friend who may be interested. He finally said his bottom dollar would be 4500.00. It has a lot of rust in floor pans and other places, serious rusted out spots. He did say it would run, but smokes cause of old fuel,,uh huh,,heard that story before,,,old fuel,,sure. Its a 1953 model, nonturbo 673 with a triplex. Super heavy rear ends. Lots of work to do on it, still like it though. He does have an articulated offroad dump truck I may deal with him on, its a Moxy with a scania engine, very low hours. Most likely has old fuel in it also,,,LOL,,,,randyp

Old fuel - thats funny

I thought that only works in a gas burner!

The only trouble I have had with old diesel was mold that clogged the filters but did not make it smoke more

Or is that Texas old fuel like everything else down there - hotter, bigger and stronger?