Western F on Rockford Files

This video should be banned - I can tell from the sound and the smoke that he is running fuel with Sulfur in it - he must be some sort of Republican.

Yup, sure sounds like it to me too. I think they should return both sulfer, and some lead in the motor vehicle fuels, then bannish the EPA to Antarctica, (alongside California) to keep an eye on things down there cause we can exist peacefully without both of them.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yup, sure sounds like it to me too. I think they should return both sulfer, and some lead in the motor vehicle fuels, then bannish the EPA to Antarctica, (alongside California) to keep an eye on things down there cause we can exist peacefully without both of them.

Rob

What about the penguins? How will they be affected? POTUS will send them money via EBT

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

nice truck, just got all seasons of old Jimmy Rockford for x mas this year. almost thru season 4 haha. nice trucks. definately two of them. one at the end didnt have the light on the bumper they showed 10 times and the bulldogs on the door were painted over in blue. also one truck had quarter fenders and other didnt. still both really nice truck. ANY old Mack steering wheel seems to be rare now a days. Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

I didn't think a Vega would do 70 on level ground much less up hill!

Mine with a .060 over 454 sporting "Jahns" pistons with a true 11.83:1 compression ratio didn't have a whole lot of trouble running 70mph. You probably meant in stock trim though........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.