Freedom Edition

looks like an full gauge package and interior package.My RS700L is a 206" WB and I can get a 2' tool box between the back of the 126 gal tanks and fenders. yours looks right about what mine is sitting at.

by the way....What exactly was the freedom Edition? I thought they were like the magnums with the big E9s???. seen many but never asked...

looks like an full gauge package and interior package.My RS700L is a 206" WB and I can get a 2' tool box between the back of the 126 gal tanks and fenders. yours looks right about what mine is sitting at.

by the way....What exactly was the freedom Edition? I thought they were like the magnums with the big E9s???. seen many but never asked...

Trent,don't quote me on this,but to the best of my memory the freedom edition was basically a special cosmetic edition option (much like a "king ranch" or harley-davidson F-150)..course i could be wrong!...............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

The Freedom Edition was cosmetic but the big part was the bumper to mudflap warranty. Everything was covered under warranty for 3 years and 300,000 miles. I think I have an ad with all of the info. I'll have to see if I can dig it up. They made RW's & MH's, only 200 total, much like the Magnum editions.

They were only offered one year, 1987?

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

The Freedom Edition was cosmetic but the big part was the bumper to mudflap warranty. Everything was covered under warranty for 3 years and 300,000 miles. I think I have an ad with all of the info. I'll have to see if I can dig it up. They made RW's & MH's, only 200 total, much like the Magnum editions.

They were only offered one year, 1987?

1987 was the hundreth anniversary of the Statue of Liberty.

There was a widely circulated airborne photo of a Navy E2C "Hawkeye" aircraft photographed with the scaffolding surrounding "Lady Liberty" during that timeframe. That plane myself, and four other painters I selected, painted that aircraft top to bottom for this photo shoot.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.