ruh-ro 2 more to come home

not too excited about the wheel rake already got one dont like it too much in our thick hay here is a pic of the first machine i pulled out of there took a year a lot of work and help from a bunch of friends. i haveconverted to a dragline and digging a few lakes here around the farm.

enjoy

sam

post-7464-0-90102100-1326597132_thumb.jp

tim that is a 1946 unit 514 with a 3-71 gm diesel. it is the best thaing to have a crane around the farm you can pick up and move anything.

not sure what i am doing with the trucks thinking of using one of the rear axels and frames for my b 81 i will have to take some pictures and send to you when the weather gets better to see if there is anything you can use on that l cab its pretty rough a;long the floor in the back. i may have a line on a much better L cab if that motor will turn i might put on i like them L models.

My LF cab is rotted out along the floor in the back, too. I've heard rumors that someone was manufacturing replacement panels for the L, but I have not been able to locate them.

I seen the advertisement not too long ago. I'll do some looking as this was a common place to rust for everything.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

An elderly gentlman offered me a shovel like this once. I was so excited I went to the pit where it was located and opened the back door and climbed in to check out the engine. I believe it had a Budda in it. I was grinning from ear to ear and what I didn't realize till I looked up that about 1 million wasps were also grinning back at me OUCH!

rob

let me know about repair panels you find or know of i have been doing some thinking about trying to get some equipment to work on my tucks and maybe make some tooling to produce some repair panels. just seems to me there are enough guys out there a guy could make some money off of my first hard part is making a passenger floor for my b 81.

thanks

sam