Nice Looking 'Liner

Was wonderin that myself! kinda quiet around here without the ol'dirt slingin' kook!...........................Mark

ME TOO !!

Well im back too after my vacation dure to lack of a working computer. & so there are 2 Dirt slinging Kooks here now. :loldude::blah:( ya i drive for a tire man but was raised on the farm & in the excavating business. also still work for some buddies of mine who are in the excavating business Operating equipment for them when im needed .)

Dirt Sliggin is in my blood hell its like trucks : i got the fever & cant get rid of it. :whistling:;)

i played w/ Tonka toys as a kid now i play w/ the big boys toys & get paid fer it :twothumbsup::loldude:

later

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Well fellas I ain't a dirt slinging kook but I am a tarp, strap, and chain slinging kook...does that count? Been awhile since I have been on. No lap top and out on the road a lot this past year. Makes it hard to stay in touch.

Hell yeah, all that and b.s. is about all I sling!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I know where one is that looks just like this. U can eat off the floor of this thing. Its in St. Lois area. The guys wanting to sell it if its not sold already.

It went thry Ritchie Brothers Auction in December 2009. It had an E9, and like 140,000 original miles. Truck has a wet kit, 36" Able body sleeper, aluminum half fenders, same exterior paint scheme, immaculate blue interior. i posted pictures of it on here back then. It was the truck I was bidding on, had my hand up to call the next bid and the RB kid didn't acknowledge me. The people around me were up in arms over it with me as I was being VERY obvious about my bid but couldn't talk as I had just had a tonsillectomy the day before. I think I told the story about it on here. The truck sold for $8500 I believe. I just saw it a week or so ago still sitting over off of Old Gravios Rd. in High Ridge.

About 10 years or so when I got into driving, I started out in a wrecker.took some cars to a Sadisco auction which is along the lines of wrecks and stuff like that.Saw a black R6 or 700. had the sleeper and the high or taller 5th wheel. From what I saw it had a 10 speed. never could see the motor and it was on Camel back. I never knew the story on it but was looking all over it. Wish I could of been ther for that auction. Also had the duck on the hood

Hey convoyduel I know the truck u are talking about, cause its the one I tried to by and it was in south St. Lois.  The guy does own a lot of old heavy haul trucks there.

Im telling u this truck was E-MACK-ULANT lol.  The fuel pump was the only issue, and I was told last weekend someone in Arizona bought the truck as is and drove it home with the pump issues what a fool.

The pump would not idle down after it was warmed up.  The rack was sticking.  That guy was a fool for driving it home like that.  O well I hope he made it home.

The Superliner in St Louis did not go to AZ,I bought the truck before Christmas,I drove it home ,the pump problem was a real easy fix shut off cable was stuck.The truck ran like a new truck,super nice shape the inside was like new.no holes on the dash everything worked like new.The price was real right for the truck was under priced,the guy mad a few bucks but I feel like I got a great deal,he was happy and so was I.

AL