What is the roughest Interstate Hwy?

fxfymn

I have been traveling back and forth to Charleston SC over the last few weeks using I-295 around Richmond, and extremely rough piece of interstate highway which got me to thinking; What is the roughest stretch of interstate highway in the country? To be fair I think we need to eliminate the Cross Bronx stretch of I-95 since this is so obvious a choice.

My vote is I-10 across Miss. with the aforementioned I-295 a close second.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

"Hillary Clinton Parkway" also known as I-40 between Little Rock, and Ft. Smith Arkansas.

That's a rough bitch.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

KY I-71 north of the speedway to the I-75 split used to knock your teeth out, but it is finally under repair. ( I will put up with the traffic delays; I am glad to see the road being fixed.)

My current favorite worst interstate is a joint effort involving PA and NY I-81 between Scranton and Syracuse.

Gregg

Someone should make a map of ones to avoid , I went clear around the section of I 40 in NC by going the SC way

That is one of the reasons I posted this. My fifth wheel camper has a rear kitchen design that really takes a beating on washboard interstates. Since I am rarely in a hurry to get anywhere I don't mind going out of the way to avoid a really rough stretch of road.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Going out to Texas after hurricane Ike, I-10 through Loosiana was causing all kinds of stuff to fall out of overhead storage bin.

Seemed to be a bit better this past October

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I 59 north and south bound lanes just above Gadsden AL going to Chattanooga TN is a washboard for 20 or 30 miles. The north bound lanes are now closed and are slowly being completely removed and rebuilt. Then the state will do the south bound ones. It is really rough when you have a trailer.

David

thats good to hear I last ran in in April and they gave me a whole 3/4 of a right lane to try and snake up the hill. was kinda scary with the heavy traffic, concrete walls and a1 million dollar trailer behind me.

ya,,,thats all gone now,,its in pretty good shape,,all the way across,,,now we gotta get reno to get off the pot,,,and finish that part,,,single friggen lane from 395 to keystone...whatta joke.bob