What is the roughest Interstate Hwy?

fxfymn

After driving it last weekend I would nominate I 278 The BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway). I thought I may have broken a wheel as I got up the next morning and found a flat tire. Aired it up, ran it through a bubble tank, and could not find a leak anywhere.

After driving it last weekend I would nominate I 278 The BQE (Brooklyn Queens Expressway). I thought I may have broken a wheel as I got up the next morning and found a flat tire. Aired it up, ran it through a bubble tank, and could not find a leak anywhere.

about 6 years ago I ran chicago to Long Island.. took the Long island Expressway in a R model Mack and empty van trailer...it was the same way. I had to air up a steer tire when I got back into PA but the rest of the trip to chicago was fine.???? you diddent hapen to shrink from your sore spine being compressed did you? either my legs got shorter or my neck pushed in to my torso LOL!!!

I 88 in New york State from Binghamton to oneonta, othewise known as the thump thump road. they are repaving it now but you use to have to to change lanes from side to side to find a good piece of pavement. matt

Got to agree with that one! i run 88 quite a bit,never been a paticularly smooth road,beat the living shit out of you!...................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I 59 north and south bound lanes just above Gadsden AL going to Chattanooga TN is a washboard for 20 or 30 miles. The north bound lanes are now closed and are slowly being completely removed and rebuilt. Then the state will do the south bound ones. It is really rough when you have a trailer.

Yes, been a while since i've been that way, but that was a rough stretch of road! And I-40 in Arkansas, that's so famous for being rough it's about like the cross Bronx.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yes, been a while since i've been that way, but that was a rough stretch of road! And I-40 in Arkansas, that's so famous for being rough it's about like the cross Bronx.

Yup I-40 ACROSS Ar is a WASHBOARD!!! I Travel it quite a bit tween Memphis & Little Rock . !! & I Agree w/ Dirty White BOY I -20 IN MS IS A WASHBORD & I-90/94 Anit much better either. (@ least when i was pulling FEMA TRAILERS Through Chicago after Katrina it was BAD EVEN HAD DESTRUCTION IN ROCKFORD,Ill @ the time )

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude: