JOB SPEECH

41chevy

After reading the transcrpt of the speech I see these are the main parts.Help Teachers keep their jobs, help Civil servents keep their jobs, help companies hire more people (to do?), help Union workers keep their jobs with shovel ready projects, renew unemployment to creat jobs(?) and help the banks and mortgage companies with their bad loans to creat jobs. Now we are going to colleges to sell the the package. Is it just me who hears nothing but "blah, blah, blah not my fault" or what?

• Like 2

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

you forgot the part about the illegal aliens and getting them legal to get tax paying jobs. he is so full of crap he makes me sick. joe

Joe, you can say that again. I'm so sick of all this s t. I've got to turn the TV off more often. Honestly, I've done away with TV at my house. The g/f listens to the crap.

After reading the transcrpt of the speech I see these are the main parts.Help Teachers keep their jobs, help Civil servents keep their jobs, help companies hire more people (to do?), help Union workers keep their jobs with shovel ready projects, renew unemployment to creat jobs(?) and help the banks and mortgage companies with their bad loans to creat jobs. Now we are going to colleges to sell the the package. Is it just me who hears nothing but "blah, blah, blah not my fault" or what?

Driver you got it.

glenn akers

the only reason that i herd it is that i was in a resturant or i wouldnt have listened to the stupid crap. and another thing that burns my butt was all the people cheering every time he would open his mouth. these people are so stupid and follow him so much that if he told them he was going to kill all of them they would cheer him on....joe

the only reason that i herd it is that i was in a resturant or i wouldnt have listened to the stupid crap. and another thing that burns my butt was all the people cheering every time he would open his mouth. these people are so stupid and follow him so much that if he told them he was going to kill all of them they would cheer him on....joe

He is going to get them killed. Nov. 6, 2012. A bigger bloodbath than 2010.

well,,,very well put,,fellars,,,didnt see the phony speech,,,was asleep,,,cause i work all night,,,but im sure it was the same ole thing we get from this phony..SOB.more charley browns teacher,womp womp womp womp,applause,,,wamp wamp aplause....bob :icon_bs::thumbsdown:

... help Union workers keep their jobs with shovel ready projects...

and union greed is a big part of the problem. The teachers union is so strong it's almost impossible to get rid of bad teachers, the U.S.Postal Service is about to go bankrupt because of former union contracts, i've mentioned before the dozens of trucking companies unions put out of business, and go to any union steel mill and try to pick up a load and see how long it takes vs. a non-union mill.

I'm not anti-union at all, but enough is enough. People just seem to expect more and more and more for doing less and less.

How can it possibly help a company stay in business and create jobs if they have to pay workers for doing absolutely nothing-

"my machine's down- I could push that 'reset' button and fix it, but that's not my job. I'll have to call maintenance to come push that button. They're on the other side of the plant changing a light bulb right now, then they get a 15 minute break, then they'll be over to push the button and i'll be back in business. Meanwhile, i'll go take a dump and read the paper."

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

and union greed is a big part of the problem. The teachers union is so strong it's almost impossible to get rid of bad teachers, the U.S.Postal Service is about to go bankrupt because of former union contracts, i've mentioned before the dozens of trucking companies unions put out of business, and go to any union steel mill and try to pick up a load and see how long it takes vs. a non-union mill.

I'm not anti-union at all, but enough is enough. People just seem to expect more and more and more for doing less and less.

How can it possibly help a company stay in business and create jobs if they have to pay workers for doing absolutely nothing-

"my machine's down- I could push that 'reset' button and fix it, but that's not my job. I'll have to call maintenance to come push that button. They're on the other side of the plant changing a light bulb right now, then they get a 15 minute break, then they'll be over to push the button and i'll be back in business. Meanwhile, i'll go take a dump and read the paper."

I know thats right! i have delivered to union jobsites,wholly christmas!!! anything wooden,kitchenlike must be unloaded by a "plumber" TV's lamps etc. by an" electrician" any woooden crates must be handled by a "carpenter" not 1 but TWO 30 minute breaks before noon,then a 2 hour lunch,from which most of them came back drunk! long story short,i was almost two days delivering the shipment,which under normal circumstanses should have taken no more that 4 hours!..........i have nothing against union workers,but they have priced themselves out of a job as far as i'm concerned,and have no one to blame but themselves,personally,i see NO REASON someone at the Ford plant should be making $90.00 an hour to put in two screws on a rear view mirror every 5 minutes,but maybe thats just me!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Maybe that's why Ford is building a billion dollar plant in India. And the CEO of GE (who PBO had at the speech) is moving GE aircraft division to China. And PBO has the NationalLlabor Relations Board sueing Boeing for tring to open a plant in South Carolina? 501 days now left. Get the vote out. You know these bastards will be using every trick in the book to keep this guy in office.

Maybe that's why Ford is building a billion dollar plant in India. And the CEO of GE (who PEBO had at the speech) is moving GE aircraft division to China.

I heard that too,and people WONDER why there are no jobs to be had in this country! i wonder when (and if) people will wake up and do something before its too late? everyone seems to have too much "entitlement" these days.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I know thats right! i have delivered to union jobsites,wholly christmas!!! anything wooden,kitchenlike must be unloaded by a "plumber" TV's lamps etc. by an" electrician" any woooden crates must be handled by a "carpenter" not 1 but TWO 30 minute breaks before noon,then a 2 hour lunch,from which most of them came back drunk! long story short,i was almost two days delivering the shipment,which under normal circumstanses should have taken no more that 4 hours!..........i have nothing against union workers,but they have priced themselves out of a job as far as i'm concerned,and have no one to blame but themselves,personally,i see NO REASON someone at the Ford plant should be making $90.00 an hour to put in two screws on a rear view mirror every 5 minutes,but maybe thats just me!.........Mark

The ones that piss me off are the picketers who sit at non-union job sites protesting against people who are actually WORKING for a living. Guess what...if your union contractor didn't have to factor your inflated hours at your inflated wages into his bid, he might have been able to bid competitively enough to get that job. However, when he's paying you higher wages (which the union takes as your dues), you are taking home JUST AS MUCH as the guys who are out there working without the union. They are doing the job just as well as the union guys, in less time because if they don't produce, they can be fired without the long drawn out process required by the union. A union will NEVER be able to place a competitive bid on a job going against a non-union company....too much "waste, fraud, and abuse" built into union wages.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Maybe that's why Ford is building a billion dollar plant in India. And the CEO of GE (who PBO had at the speech) is moving GE aircraft division to China. And PBO has the NationalLlabor Relations Board sueing Boeing for tring to open a plant in South Carolina? 501 days now left. Get the vote out. You know these bastards will be using every trick in the book to keep this guy in office.

The tricks have already started.Read the article on Gibson Guitars.

Fords had factories overseas since the early 1900's.Great Briton, Russia, Germany Brazil and Turkey. Old Henry knew it was easier to sell a car built in country than an imported one.

I had to join the Teamsters when I worked for a sand and gravel company here, Cost a lot of money to let me service a machine on a job site or deliever pay checks.....

The one thing that was on the news one day was the Solar Panel co. he touted in California and gave 540 million to went bust. They closed because they could not compete with the overseas companies that sold the same product for 42% less. Seems the prevalling union wages slightly added to the cost. Vote him out!!!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The tricks have already started.Read the article on Gibson Guitars.

I was going to bring that up, pretty crooked deal all around. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think that may have something to do with plans for gun control.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I was going to bring that up, pretty crooked deal all around. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but I think that may have something to do with plans for gun control.

You see where Colt is threatening to leave the northeast due to the whole microstamping issue being pushed by the state they are currently in?

http://articles.boston.com/2011-08-28/bostonglobe/29938833_1_gun-control-gun-manufacturing-casings

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Thank You David,!

I turned the T/V on just to see what this B/S artest had to say, but when I seen the camera on Jeff A-Meltdown from GE sitting with the Pres. wife I said O-MG are you kidding me!! It's all a bunch of lies Gentleman!! This so/called leader of the free world,(whats left of it) gets on National T/V an is tryin to sell us a 6 for a 9. tellin the House an Congress to vote Now!! Now!! an then he's goin to tell us in the next couple of weeks how we are going to pay for it???? How freakin stupid does he think we are!! Come Nov. of 2012 we have to put a stop to this madddddnesssss caus we are sinkin fast!! Don't forget if we send GE's Aircraft Engine div. over there, that means we also have to share our Tec. secrets with them (thats part of there doin business with them deal) it's all not good fellows!! OVER AN OUT, BULLHUSK

You see where Colt is threatening to leave the northeast due to the whole microstamping issue being pushed by the state they are currently in?

http://articles.bost...cturing-casings

As I understood it the raid on Gibson's guitar factory was based on the fact that they had supposedly imported unfinished lumber from India and had then worked the wood into guitar parts.This was supposed to be in violation of some trade agreement that required the wood be finished in it's country origin (that's an oversimplified explanation). I've also heard that the burden rests upon the subsequent buyer to later prove that the lumber was not finished domestically, so for example, you wouldn't be able to sell the guitar later on without proving that it was not made of parts that were subject to the trade agreement, else you would be subject to penalties the same as Gibson is facing. Now imagine they go into Remington and do the same thing, cuz guess what, that gun stock is made of wood too! Imagine you want to sell or trade a gun but can't because it may or may not have materials subject to these rules.

It's a war on personal freedom. It's not going to come all at once, it'll be done incrementally, a little here and a little there and pretty soon you're raising your hand to ask permission to shit.

That's my two cents. With the economy being the way it is that two cents probably isn't worth to much but that's all I've got.

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Thank You David,!

I turned the T/V on just to see what this B/S artest had to say, but when I seen the camera on Jeff A-Meltdown from GE sitting with the Pres. wife I said O-MG are you kidding me!! It's all a bunch of lies Gentleman!! This so/called leader of the free world,(whats left of it) gets on National T/V an is tryin to sell us a 6 for a 9. tellin the House an Congress to vote Now!! Now!! an then he's goin to tell us in the next couple of weeks how we are going to pay for it???? How freakin stupid does he think we are!! Come Nov. of 2012 we have to put a stop to this madddddnesssss caus we are sinkin fast!! Don't forget if we send GE's Aircraft Engine div. over there, that means we also have to share our Tec. secrets with them (thats part of there doin business with them deal) it's all not good fellows!! OVER AN OUT, BULLHUSK

Dontcha know? We're in this here predicament all because the millionaires and billionaires aren't paying their fair share of the taxes. Never mind the fact that millionaires and billionaires only make up 1% of all Americans and already pay damn near 50% of all revenues collected by the feds...THEY NEED TO PAY MORE!!!!

I don't know about you, but I've never been hired by a poor person to do any job for them. When the government turns the rich into the poor, who's going to supply the jobs for regular people to fill?

As I understood it the raid on Gibson's guitar factory was based on the fact that they had supposedly imported unfinished lumber from India and had then worked the wood into guitar parts.This was supposed to be in violation of some trade agreement that required the wood be finished in it's country origin (that's an oversimplified explanation). I've also heard that the burden rests upon the subsequent buyer to later prove that the lumber was not finished domestically, so for example, you wouldn't be able to sell the guitar later on without proving that it was not made of parts that were subject to the trade agreement, else you would be subject to penalties the same as Gibson is facing. Now imagine they go into Remington and do the same thing, cuz guess what, that gun stock is made of wood too! Imagine you want to sell or trade a gun but can't because it may or may not have materials subject to these rules.

It's a war on personal freedom. It's not going to come all at once, it'll be done incrementally, a little here and a little there and pretty soon you're raising your hand to ask permission to shit.

That's my two cents. With the economy being the way it is that two cents probably isn't worth to much but that's all I've got.

The feds did not raid the other guitar makers in the U.S who by the same wood from the same suppliers. The DFW had issues with the wood not being in the fully finished form. While india and Madagascar saw no problems there and stated it in a letter to the DFW and EPA. As Gibson stated "If we out source the entire finishing process it will eliminate 40 U.S. jobs".

As for the micro stamping. The White House backs signing the U.N. Arms Treaty that basicly controls and regulates everything from a Battleship to the individual putting on a scope. We have already named sections of the counrty "World Heritage Lands" that come under U.N. control and signed the Law of the Sea treaty that requirers all waterways,rivers, lakes and such that empty into the oceans to be used in accordence with U.N. envirmental and species protection laws. Obammies also a proponent of the U.N. Mother Earth mandate. That give the earth and all the living forms equal standing to humans and the power to sue for damages and suffering. It's also a way to sneak Cap and Trade in. There is to much going on that the "media" does not or will not cover. We get a lot more info from the BBC world news and from relatives stationed in Germany then from here. You kind of have to read sort and toss alot to get to the truth. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE