JOB SPEECH

41chevy

Thank You David,!

I turned the T/V on just to see what this B/S artest had to say, but when I seen the camera on Jeff A-Meltdown from GE sitting with the Pres. wife I said O-MG are you kidding me!! It's all a bunch of lies Gentleman!! This so/called leader of the free world,(whats left of it) gets on National T/V an is tryin to sell us a 6 for a 9. tellin the House an Congress to vote Now!! Now!! an then he's goin to tell us in the next couple of weeks how we are going to pay for it???? How freakin stupid does he think we are!! Come Nov. of 2012 we have to put a stop to this madddddnesssss caus we are sinkin fast!! Don't forget if we send GE's Aircraft Engine div. over there, that means we also have to share our Tec. secrets with them (thats part of there doin business with them deal) it's all not good fellows!! OVER AN OUT, BULLHUSK

that's what i'm wondering- who's gonna pay for all this shit he's talking about- no, wait, I know the "who"- it's the "how" I wonder about. And it's the ones that don't do a f@$#!^g thing in the first place that are all for it and cheering every word.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Dontcha know? We're in this here predicament all because the millionaires and billionaires aren't paying their fair share of the taxes. Never mind the fact that millionaires and billionaires only make up 1% of all Americans and already pay damn near 50% of all revenues collected by the feds...THEY NEED TO PAY MORE!!!!

I don't know about you, but I've never been hired by a poor person to do any job for them. When the government turns the rich into the poor, who's going to supply the jobs for regular people to fill?

Again, you're absolutely right- the old story, tax the rich man who builds custom luxury yachts, he's rich, he can afford it. Then "hmmmm...why should I keep building these luxury yachts for other rich people, there's no profit in it anymore after I pay taxes, and I didn't get rich by being stupid- i'll just fire my 53 employees and retire."

Then there's 53 people out of a job who apply for unemployment- and who pays for that?

damn, this just p!$$#$ me off- we need somebody that has a clue about the way of the world, whether it's Ron Paul, Mitt Romney, or somebody else- tax and spend, spend, spend some more just ain't gonna do it. "I want $450 billion to 'create' jobs...then everything will be fine-trust me". What a bunch of bull!

After reading the transcrpt of the speech I see these are the main parts.Help Teachers keep their jobs, help Civil servents keep their jobs, help companies hire more people (to do?), help Union workers keep their jobs with shovel ready projects, renew unemployment to creat jobs(?) and help the banks and mortgage companies with their bad loans to creat jobs. Now we are going to colleges to sell the the package. Is it just me who hears nothing but "blah, blah, blah not my fault" or what?

He is one of thousands of people in the government. And lets not forget the two party cry baby kindergartners that do everything they can to screw over the opposite team (congress). He is in charge but does not have absolute power, that power lies within congress. The president can come up with the best or worst plan but has to depend on a building full of social degenerates to pass anything.

I have zero faith in anyone who is elected, honestly I do. Because no matter how good they are, the countless thousands of morons will make them look bad.

Republicans = antichrists bent of destroying this nation

Democrats = hippies bent on regulating it to death

Nobody wins.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Lets not forget we now have the Super Congress...6 people who can over rule any bill or law and pass what they feel is best, and since they only answer to the White House, I assume they now the supreme power to abuse us. I guess they are equal to mao's panel of six.

I do sure hope we have no " unconfirmed terrorist attack" tomorrow , or I fear the sob will declare martial law and make himself king. Paul

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

All of the Chrysler dealers that the Fed's closed down after the bail/out, were all dealers that gave to the Republican party, an thats a fact!! Now just think about that for a minute??? The Federal Gov. comes into your business (an a lot of these Dealers were family mom an pop people private owned) an says your out!! Now what the hell did these poor people have to do with Chrysler woes? Now why in GOD'S name would you close dealerships (these are the people selling the cars) when they are not costing Chrysler any money?? an just how many jobs do you think were lost when they closed?? parts guys, cleaning , sales, an the list goes on!! Obama an his crew are the biggest bunch of A-holes I have ever seen in my hole life so far! Obama fed us a bunch of lies the other night, an again, for him to try an sell the made in America an keep American workers working?? well look around at Gibson, Boeing, the coal ind. an the car dealers that they closed an talk to the people down at the Gulf Coast, just how many drilling rigs did this idiot send on ther way to other Countries again costing Americans there jobs an at the same time sending So. America Billions of our tax money for oil exploration!! Obama is in the tank for someone.. an it sure aint us the American workin people! An don't forget when the price of Gas went above $3.00 a gal when G.W was pres. the news ABC NBC CBS all reported how bad it was for us, an it was all because of Bush an his oil buddies!! But now when the price of gas was over $5.00 in some parts of the Country with Obama in office.. those same news people (except for Fox) said that it was good for the Country because now it gives us an incentive to find alt. fuels!! Oh an by the way..Gibson backed the Republican party.. do I see a pattern here??

BULLHUSK

• Like 1

All of the Chrysler dealers that the Fed's closed down after the bail/out, were all dealers that gave to the Republican party, an thats a fact!! Now just think about that for a minute??? The Federal Gov. comes into your business (an a lot of these Dealers were family mom an pop people private owned) an says your out!! Now what the hell did these poor people have to do with Chrysler woes? Now why in GOD'S name would you close dealerships (these are the people selling the cars) when they are not costing Chrysler any money?? an just how many jobs do you think were lost when they closed?? parts guys, cleaning , sales, an the list goes on!! Obama an his crew are the biggest bunch of A-holes I have ever seen in my hole life so far! Obama fed us a bunch of lies the other night, an again, for him to try an sell the made in America an keep American workers working?? well look around at Gibson, Boeing, the coal ind. an the car dealers that they closed an talk to the people down at the Gulf Coast, just how many drilling rigs did this idiot send on ther way to other Countries again costing Americans there jobs an at the same time sending So. America Billions of our tax money for oil exploration!! Obama is in the tank for someone.. an it sure aint us the American workin people! An don't forget when the price of Gas went above $3.00 a gal when G.W was pres. the news ABC NBC CBS all reported how bad it was for us, an it was all because of Bush an his oil buddies!! But now when the price of gas was over $5.00 in some parts of the Country with Obama in office.. those same news people (except for Fox) said that it was good for the Country because now it gives us an incentive to find alt. fuels!! Oh an by the way..Gibson backed the Republican party.. do I see a pattern here??

BULLHUSK

Amen brother! (bulldogman)

John P. Hughes Motor Co. in Lynchburg, Va. was one of the oldest Chrysler dealerships in the country. They sold new and used cars, big trucks, and were Cummins certified as well. They lost the Chrysler dealership, but fortunately they are still in business selling used cars and trucks.

He is one of thousands of people in the government. And lets not forget the two party cry baby kindergartners that do everything they can to screw over the opposite team (congress). He is in charge but does not have absolute power, that power lies within congress. The president can come up with the best or worst plan but has to depend on a building full of social degenerates to pass anything.

I have zero faith in anyone who is elected, honestly I do. Because no matter how good they are, the countless thousands of morons will make them look bad.

Republicans = people who believe in our Lord and saviour Christ, like Rick Perry, trying to save this nation.

Democrats = hippies who believe in their own greatness, bent on the gummint regulating everyone else to death.

Nobody wins.

I'm sure everyone has their own opinion.

the only reason that i herd it is that i was in a resturant or i wouldnt have listened to the stupid crap. and another thing that burns my butt was all the people cheering every time he would open his mouth. these people are so stupid and follow him so much that if he told them he was going to kill all of them they would cheer him on....joe

Its amazing how many sheople believe every single lie out of his/our governments mouths. I was just flabbergasted at all the bone heads mainly in their 50's (no offense to anyone or generation but they were the people buying this that i talked to) that would believe that they could have "free" health care like all Americans deserve and no one has to pay for it. What a bunch of idiots in my opinion, nothing is ever free. All that happened is a giant debt got slapped on any generation of people younger than them so they dont care about that. They told me look at how well it works for Canada, my response is it hasnt/doesnt work for Canada. I have Canadian trucker friends who tell me that the health care is mediocre at best. The hospitals and clinics are full all the time because every one with a scrape or a hang nail goes to the ER since its free, lots of elderly are going 3+ times a week because they are bored and lonely and it costs them nothing. If Canada's health care system works so well then why are there advertisements on the radio aimed towards Canadians who need surgery but cant get it in time in Canada but come down to the US and we will take care of ya? Nothing against Canada just pointing out what I have heard and seen and wish Americans would pull their heads out and start voting for the right thing for their country not for selfish "me right now" reasons. Until Americans learn to be self sufficient and quit relying on Uncle Sam to provide we will continue to implode and collapse as a country. Just a concerned rant.

HeavyGunner

• Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Amen. But, we have 3 collleges near us, go through the student parking lot and it looks like an obammy bumper sticker farm.

student loans that the feds now run......pay us when you can. you get a job in your chosen field out of college and your below average on the pay scale....don't worry the feds will make up the difference...Well I'm paying $4.26 to $4.59 a gallon for fuel because of the grand plans. That cuts into my "pay scale"....guess I'm stupid because I just work more hours and cut out things to make it up. We saw lady with done hair and nails ,dressed to the nines using food stamps. Left with over $300 in groceries and got in a 7 series BMW. She did have her Obammy for president sticker on ot though.

I was raised that you take care of you and yours, you want it....work for it, public assistance was helping somebody out, Nothing is a "god give right" not health care, not welfare, not even a home. You want any of that stuff work for it or don't get it. And yes I do agree that there are some legit cases of need, unfortunatly they seem to be a minority.

Bullhusk, remember Hoffa said to "take the s.o.b.s out" and the president didn't say a word.....sounds like a plan to me.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I remember getting into an argument with a friend of a friend who was still hanging around smoking dope in a college town a few years back.

He was under the impression that there were no jobs, despite the fact that I saw "help wanted" signs damn near everywhere I looked. Those jobs were beneath him, though, because he had a college degree in computer graphics or web design or some high-tech crap like that. I suggest he apply for jobs in that field then, to which he replied that he needs a laptop to work in that industry, and he doesn't have one. I told him to buy one....but he claimed he didn't have the money. When I suggested he get an available job, perhaps lay off the weed for a while, and save his money for a couple months he'd have the money to buy a laptop so that he could pursue a job in his field. He didn't think he should have to put forth that sort of effort....because America is supposed to be a free country.

Yeah. Free as in freedom....LIBERTY. The freedom to PURSUE happiness, although there is no guarantee that you will find it.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Amen. But, we have 3 collleges near us, go through the student parking lot and it looks like an obammy bumper sticker farm.

student loans that the feds now run......pay us when you can. you get a job in your chosen field out of college and your below average on the pay scale....don't worry the feds will make up the difference...Well I'm paying $4.26 to $4.59 a gallon for fuel because of the grand plans. That cuts into my "pay scale"....guess I'm stupid because I just work more hours and cut out things to make it up. We saw lady with done hair and nails ,dressed to the nines using food stamps. Left with over $300 in groceries and got in a 7 series BMW. She did have her Obammy for president sticker on ot though.

I was raised that you take care of you and yours, you want it....work for it, public assistance was helping somebody out, Nothing is a "god give right" not health care, not welfare, not even a home. You want any of that stuff work for it or don't get it. And yes I do agree that there are some legit cases of need, unfortunatly they seem to be a minority.

Bullhusk, remember Hoffa said to "take the s.o.b.s out" and the president didn't say a word.....sounds like a plan to me.

41, I'm with you 110%!! an as far as Hoffa goes? Well let me say this; I've been a Teamster since July of 1971 that makes me a 40 year member in good standing, which I think is more years then Hoffa Jr.has in?..I personally have absolutely no use for the man!! How could this guy go on TV an stand beheind Obama?? When the guy hasn't even created 1 job?? We need a guy in charge of the Teamsters that has no political agenda no Rep. or Dem. These leaders should not tell members who they should vote for, an they should never use Drive or members money to do so!! Just be honest with us! Ask us; 'well are you better off now then you were 4 years ago??' Be your own man or women an vote for who you think should be president not who your Teamster Pres. or what ever Union pres. tells you to vote for! Thats just my opinion but if I was the Teamster Pres. I would never tell a member who to vote for.

I've been in 282 since 1981,I don't see him doing anything to help us.

RowdyRebel,, Bob Rowe said it best.. Blue collar, white collar,a jobs a job ,the monies still green. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I've been in 282 since 1981,I don't see him doing anything to help us.

RowdyRebel,, Bob Rowe said it best.. Blue collar, white collar,a jobs a job ,the monies still green. Paul

Paul,

Local 282 was the Union that Colonial Sand & Stone had in NYC an all thruogh LI years back, I worked on the Jersey side (Newark NJ) A fellow by the name of Bobby Sasso was the was the stewart in NY then became a Buss. Agent for 282, I heard he had some trouble years back but I always thought he was a stand up guy! I could remember drivin into W30th street under the West Side Hwy. Colonial had a concrete plant there or any of there NY plants, we would have to pull to the side untill every 282 truck loaded befor we did! It was a very different world over there! We didn't even have to put water in our over head tanks! the batch (loader) did it from up top!! those were good times an I only wish those days were back again!

Ernie DS

41, I'm with you 110%!! an as far as Hoffa goes? Well let me say this; I've been a Teamster since July of 1971 that makes me a 40 year member in good standing, which I think is more years then Hoffa Jr.has in?..I personally have absolutely no use for the man!! How could this guy go on TV an stand beheind Obama?? When the guy hasn't even created 1 job?? We need a guy in charge of the Teamsters that has no political agenda no Rep. or Dem. These leaders should not tell members who they should vote for, an they should never use Drive or members money to do so!! Just be honest with us! Ask us; 'well are you better off now then you were 4 years ago??' Be your own man or women an vote for who you think should be president not who your Teamster Pres. or what ever Union pres. tells you to vote for! Thats just my opinion but if I was the Teamster Pres. I would never tell a member who to vote for.

Grandpa was a teamster, too. Die hard, did as he was told, democrat voting (because the union told him republicans were the devil) teamster. It was almost embarrassing listening to the man talk whenever politics came up. Luckily he died before he had to choose between voting for a black man (although he'd use the politically incorrect term beginning with the letter n) or a woman in the primaries...

As for unions supporting Obama, I wrote a letter to the head of the UMWA questioning his endorsement of Obama after Obama expressed his intent to bankrupt the coal industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdi4onAQBWQ

How exactly is that GOOD for the UMWA member working in the coal mines? :idunno: Yet, he received the UMWA endorsement from the union leaders. :wacko:

It was pretty amusing, though. Everywhere anyone had placed an Obama sticker at most of the coal mines I was going in and out of, it was either scratched out or an "N" was scribbled in front of his name to read "NObama" B)

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Grandpa was a teamster, too. Die hard, did as he was told, democrat voting (because the union told him republicans were the devil) teamster. It was almost embarrassing listening to the man talk whenever politics came up. Luckily he died before he had to choose between voting for a black man (although he'd use the politically incorrect term beginning with the letter n) or a woman in the primaries...

As for unions supporting Obama, I wrote a letter to the head of the UMWA questioning his endorsement of Obama after Obama expressed his intent to bankrupt the coal industry.

How exactly is that GOOD for the UMWA member working in the coal mines? :idunno: Yet, he received the UMWA endorsement from the union leaders. :wacko:

It was pretty amusing, though. Everywhere anyone had placed an Obama sticker at most of the coal mines I was going in and out of, it was either scratched out or an "N" was scribbled in front of his name to read "NObama" B)

Theres a big billboard on the West Virginia turnpike near Beckley that says "Obama's No Job Zone" and it pictures Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky,Ohio, and Pa.

All coal producing states.

That was geat!! Thats just what I'm talkin about with this guy!! never mind what country you think he may have been born in?? what the hell planet is he from?? As far as the coal miners an the teamsters an the AF-l-cio goes the members have to stand up to leaders an ask them who the HELL'S side are you on?? But the other side of the coin is, when they send you all of that Union voting stuff in the mail? Just send it back to them return postage due, thats what I do!! an then when it comes time to vote, be your own self an vote for who YOU think is the right one, NOT who some big shot tells you is the best guy for the job!!

BULLHUSK

I heard Bob had problems, I always thought it was a set up. My B-61 Mixer is an ex Colonial, ex Certified, ex Roanoke unit...still has 6 or 8 yards in it. I never vote for anybody I'm told to, never even thought of sending it back postage due.....

P.T.CHESHIRE

I found that amusing, too. All of the pundits were expecting the typical 2 point bump in the polls following any major speech given by a president. Not this one, though.

I'm surprised the dems ain't got anyone stepping forward yet to try to take him out in the primaries before they just hand the white house back to the GOP. I'm watching the debate right now...and ANY of these clowns would be better than the fool currently in the White House.