Bullhusk?

vision386

Mark,

I've in an out of the Hospital 8 days total since the first week of June. I've batteling a very bad Prostate infection which spread to all regions south (if you know what I mean) It peaked last Sat with a temp of 104 (I begged them to shoot me no shit!) I returned home Thursday, so now I'm just sitting in my chair with an ice pack an takin my Med's an Percocets every 4 hours. This has happened before to me some time ago but nothin like this, this was a slam dunk that brought me to my knees. The good thing is that It's not Cancer or any thing that Antibiotics can't take care of, thank you for askin about me an I hope all is well with you an your family.

Ernie D (BULLHUSK)

Mark,

I've in an out of the Hospital 8 days total since the first week of June. I've batteling a very bad Prostate infection which spread to all regions south (if you know what I mean) It peaked last Sat with a temp of 104 (I begged them to shoot me no shit!) I returned home Thursday, so now I'm just sitting in my chair with an ice pack an takin my Med's an Percocets every 4 hours. This has happened before to me some time ago but nothin like this, this was a slam dunk that brought me to my knees. The good thing is that It's not Cancer or any thing that Antibiotics can't take care of, thank you for askin about me an I hope all is well with you an your family.

Ernie D (BULLHUSK)

Jeez pal,did'nt know you were under the weather! sorry to here you're not feeling well,but i sure hope you get well soon! very best wishes for a speedy recovery! one Jersey guy to another!...........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thank You Guy's, you guy's are the BEST!!! gg2 nice job on the Brock!!! some great pic's !! nothin like pictures of Brockways an Percocets to EE/ZZ the pain!! I'm gona be out of action for about two more weeks! but I have no choice.

Many Thanks again guys Ernie D BULLHUSK

Get well soon,Ernie.Here's another Brockway pic for you.1946 model 88 I bought yesterday.post-61-0-25156600-1310961809_thumb.jpg

Thats a good looking truck,looks to be in nice shape! Continental 6? kinda like to know the specs if you get a chance................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Mark,

Ernie D (BULLHUSK)

you know i noticed that myself,couple weeks ago,glad everything is turning out ernie,,i had back surgery myself,on the 5th,,healing up nicely now,but still cant situp too long to write on here,lol,,but no more back pain.woohoo,,,good luck my freind,,and get well...bob :thumb:

ernie,

i guess we need to form an ole farts club and sit around and tell stories. i get to sit around for about 6-8 weeks after my surgery last week. i'm gettin stir crazy already. good luck on the heal time, you and mowerman.

mike

p.s. would it make you feel better if i sent you something to blow up? LOL

ernie,

i guess we need to form an ole farts club and sit around and tell stories. i get to sit around for about 6-8 weeks after my surgery last week. i'm gettin stir crazy already. good luck on the heal time, you and mowerman.

mike

p.s. would it make you feel better if i sent you something to blow up? LOL

geeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!10-4 on the old guy club,,lol..got.like six more weeks myself,,thanks for the best wishes,,and back atcha...bob :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Ernie, Noticed you posted last nite. Just wondered how your doing?

Dave, I'm feelin a little bit better, an after Mike sent me that blow up doll; well I just fill er up with ice an she sits on my lap all afternoon!!!! LOL

Thanks for askin BULLHUSK

Dave, I'm feelin a little bit better, an after Mike sent me that blow up doll; well I just fill er up with ice an she sits on my lap all afternoon!!!! LOL

Thanks for askin BULLHUSK

Which ache gets soothed the best with ice? The surgery, or the prolonged stiffness in the "near and dear"?

Other Dog wants to know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.