5 Color 70's Logo Mudflaps

Marketing Questions about Flaps  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like 30" or 36" long flaps

• 30" Inch
    • 36" Inch
  2. 2. Should the flaps be White or Black with the color logo?

• White Rubber
    • Black Rubber
    • White Plastic
  3. 3. How many pair would would you order if they were available?

• 1 pair
    • 2 pair
    • 3-4 pair
    • 5 or more pair

I'll be working on a group buy for the Mack 70's 5 color logo mud flaps today, but I would like to get some feed back from you guys. Please fill out the poll above so I have an idea of what everyone wants! Feel free to post comments here also...

This is the logo I'm talking about...The flaps would be left & right and sold as a pair.

post-2-1165492442_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

I just hope I can get good news for you guys! My first call today was shot down pretty quick...but I got a few more names to go to at Koneta!

bmodel_logo.png

I just hope I can get good news for you guys! My first call today was shot down pretty quick...but I got a few more names to go to at Koneta!

Barry, I will look through my notes to reference the point of contact I used. "She" was very friendly, knowlegable of my inquiry, and interested in helping. There was no way she could get past the minimum order thing due to costs for setup as the original patterns no longer existed.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Well, Koneta pretty much shot me down! They don't want to touch this project. But I did contact Symplastics (another original Mack vendor) and they are looking into it. I actually have one of their old flaps and it looks pretty cool...what do you guys think?

post-2-1165953713_thumb.jpg

They would pobally have to be white plastic as pictured, but I may still be able to do black plastic and/or rubber...Let me know what you think and I'll keep you posted.

white plastic is fine with me i just want 2 sets

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

We haven't had a good turn out on interested people...I would have to place a 1500 piece order but I only got 10 people on the list... :idunno: I'm still trying to drum up some pre-orders.

bmodel_logo.png

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
We haven't had a good turn out on interested people...I would have to place a 1500 piece order but I only got 10 people on the list... :idunno: I'm still trying to drum up some pre-orders.

They look great mate. Are they 24" wide? What would they be worth? As long as you can ship them out to Australia I reckon Id take 4 sets, maybe more depending on price. Can you get back to me? Id fit out 2 trucks with them if I could. Cheers. Skip :mack1:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yo Barry, the computer want let me vote for the 30 and the 36 at the same time so I'll just say it here. I'd put a set on my tractor and trailer. I have found that the white plastic

MACK flaps from my local dealer are easier to clean and over time hold up much better.

Mackdaddy1911a1...gravedigger

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

• 1 month later...

Barry

There is a place in Toronto , Ontario , Canada that does DIGITAL IMAGING for mud flaps , no min order for under $15.00 per mud flap , the flaps are the new plastic type. All thats required is a clean digital image of the desired logo.

www.tdi-imaging.com they do not show the mud flaps on the site but if you get in touch they will give you all the details.

With the CAN & USA $ at basically par might be a good deal.

• 1 month later...
Barry

There is a place in Toronto , Ontario , Canada that does DIGITAL IMAGING for mud flaps , no min order for under $15.00 per mud flap , the flaps are the new plastic type. All thats required is a clean digital image of the desired logo.

www.tdi-imaging.com they do not show the mud flaps on the site but if you get in touch they will give you all the details.

With the CAN & USA $ at basically par might be a good deal.

I'll look into it...shipping might be a deal breaker though. I still have a few other leads also, but I haven't forgotten about this project! :)

bmodel_logo.png

I'll look into it...shipping might be a deal breaker though. I still have a few other leads also, but I haven't forgotten about this project! :)

The only problem with the digatal image prints is that the sun fades them farly fast.(1 year) atleast with the ones friends have recently bought. I found a company that would reproduce the logo with green,red,brown and dark brown but the set up cost were high with all the colors. He had also said that they could make digatal image prints but they fade quickly.

• 1 month later...
I'll be working on a group buy for the Mack 70's 5 color logo mud flaps today, but I would like to get some feed back from you guys. Please fill out the poll above so I have an idea of what everyone wants! Feel free to post comments here also...

This is the logo I'm talking about...The flaps would be left & right and sold as a pair.

hi barry, id b interested in 3 or 4 pair shipped to Australia, that is my favourite Mack logo, it would b great if you could still get the sticker. Regards Jeffro

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...