Dad's New Truck

After 3 weeks of truck shopping following the untimely demise of his '09 CXU613,Dad came home with this today.Can't wait to see it hooked to his hog trailer.post-61-127259745132_thumb.jpg

Wow, I love it, Axle forward CH's of all years are my fave. I missed out on what happened to his 09 CXU?

Wow, I love it, Axle forward CH's of all years are my fave. I missed out on what happened to his 09 CXU?

He got hit by a car one month ago today.The woman driving came around a blind curve in the wrong lane,Dad took the shoulder but she still hit him nearly square head on.Truck went thru ditch and smacked a culvert.Knocked front axle out,broke motor mounts and bellhousing,radiator,ATAAC,hood,bent frame.

He got hit by a car one month ago today.The woman driving came around a blind curve in the wrong lane,Dad took the shoulder but she still hit him nearly square head on.Truck went thru ditch and smacked a culvert.Knocked front axle out,broke motor mounts and bellhousing,radiator,ATAAC,hood,bent frame.

I assume he was ok!

i stopped in springfeild and looked at that truck(had a delivery 2 blooks away)

it is top shelf all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped in to look it over tonite after he got home,the truck is very sharp,but I can't figure out why they put the cheapy 1/4 fenders on it.They will be coming off.

He was pretty PO'd with the salesman at Springfield.It had been sitting on the lot quite awhile and needed shined up,so he asked if they could detail and polish the aluminum up a little."Sorry,we don't have anyone to do that".Quite obvious they have the Volvo attitude.

Still,even a little dirty,it's a beautiful truck.

I stopped in to look it over tonite after he got home,the truck is very sharp,but I can't figure out why they put the cheapy 1/4 fenders on it.They will be coming off.

He was pretty PO'd with the salesman at Springfield.It had been sitting on the lot quite awhile and needed shined up,so he asked if they could detail and polish the aluminum up a little."Sorry,we don't have anyone to do that".Quite obvious they have the Volvo attitude.

that's what happens when there are no other dealers for 250 miles, piss poor customer service.

that's what happens when there are no other dealers for 250 miles, piss poor customer service.

There have been three different places try to represent Mack trucks in the past few years in the Peoria, IL area. Not one has remained. Maybe if they tried to be a satellite from a different parent than the one all have used, it may have a different turnout.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

they have a new easy to get to shop. i was thinking i would try them for my next service, but after hearing this i think ill pass.

• 1 month later...