Cool Looking B

Regarding that top photo; While I appreciate the skill, craftsmanship, artistry, & hard work it must have taken to create this "masterpiece", I can only say that I wish the "artist" would have expressed himself in a different way, rather than this waste of a perfectly good B model. IMHO, B models & Mack trucks in general do not need this type of "cosmetic surgery" to be attractive. A nicely restored , stock appearing B model is much prettier than this abomination. It almost borders on blasphemy to do that to a Mack! Just my opinion.

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

True very trur HK But it deffently different ive seen the bottom pic somewhere before but cant remember where maybe Hank's? :unsure:

have a goodone

Mack

hey bulldog man. i agree about the bulldog part but how bout a bowtie instead of a blue oval in the grill. (just kiddin' partner) you have a good un'

and remember

"PREFORMANCE COUNTS"

hey twostick im neutral on blue ovals & bowties i was raised on the bowtie :thumb:;) but found out from a bud that converted me to blue oval after i seen 1 in the dirt toting a 10yard renyolds dirt pan (tractor went down & had move it off 1 jobsite to another ) behind a 88F-350 7.3 (Natuarl) also carrying 300gallons on diesel fuel, 200gallons of water air compressor, side tool boxes air grease pump & hose reels (comprssor fuel tank & grease pump & water tank ) & hyd pump & quick connet hookup for pans & disk all on a 13' flatbed w/ 5spd tranny i was sold on the I.H. Diesel & was very imprssed by them (6.9 & 7.3 way before the 7.3 strokermotor came out iwas sold on them ;)

it made me drop a 471T Detroit down in my 85 C-20 3/4 TON p/u @ the time i wanted 1 so bad Lord i miss that truck a stright piped jimmy motor w/ auto tranny behind him it sure sounded sweet :thumb:B)

Dude offered big $$$$ & i sold it like a dummy :pat:

btw im 1 of em who gets raged on i drive a blue oval w/ a dale jr #8 & dale sr #3sticker on the back glass gotta have the bowtie still in the blood somewhere :thumb:;)

yall have a goodone

Bulldog

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Regarding that top photo; While I appreciate the skill, craftsmanship, artistry, & hard work it must have taken to create this "masterpiece", I can only say that I wish the "artist" would have expressed himself in a different way, rather than this waste of a perfectly good B model. IMHO, B models & Mack trucks in general do not need this type of "cosmetic surgery" to be attractive. A nicely restored , stock appearing B model is much prettier than this abomination. It almost borders on blasphemy to do that to a Mack! Just my opinion.

HK, Your opinion mirrors mine. Trucks are made to work and make money so although it took alot of imagination and work to do that to a B model, my "Baby Skiddle" still looks better to me. Bob

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

If you want some more info on the customized B,do a search for Millenium Mack,that what the truck is called.One of these days I'll figure out how to post one of those links you can just click on.Sadly,it started life as a early B-75 with the sheet metal grille shell,pretty rare truck,but at least it didn't end up scrapped.While I wouldn't do that radical custom work to any of mine,I do think it's neat in it's own way.

WOW! There is more to the Millenium Mack than meets the eye...check this out!

http://www.caraudiomag.com/v_features/0112cae_mack/

And here is more on the history of it...

http://www.tenfourmagazine.com/feature/2001/7.html

I encorage people to build their truck the way they want! Some people like straight up stock while others want to be creative. Sometimes the latter is the best way to get the general publics attention. It all comes down to personal preference and I would never discourage anyone from following their dream.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK