Kyabram Mack muster 2024

enlarged the picture of green  COE with DD on back looking at the step assist on front wheel. question now is;; what / why the small multi leave spring on frame behind front wheel??? not cab  lift assembly ??

11 minutes ago, mechohaulic said:

enlarged the picture of green  COE with DD on back looking at the step assist on front wheel. question now is;; what / why the small multi leave spring on frame behind front wheel??? not cab  lift assembly ??

If we're looking at the same thing, my guess would be that's the cab's suspension ???  ( this is a good question for Paul)   How about the compressor poke'n out the back on that truck ?  Lotta scream'n demon there on that unit.

I go with cab suspension also , never saw that style. air compressor out back of cab easy answer, it has a DD for power. compressors were mounted on back of DD running off rear aux drive. behind compressor can see a cartridge fuel filter housing also. would be some what unusual if the truck had a demo DD on back  yet powered by a Mack/ Cummins power. 

1 hour ago, Joey Mack said:

DD's??  Hell, I didnt see my wife in the pic's. I guess I need to look again..  :) 

NOW  there are some sick puppies on here;; AND I'M GLAD .  I make sure to write entire word transmission so as NOT to write normally trans and confuse some of the "demented " minds here (myself included )LOL . now added to the list of complete communications is DETROIT DEISEL not DD which I'm all in favor of also LMAO.

• Haha 1

So yes the green truck is the Australian made Atkinson 

And yes that is cab suspension, help smooth our not so quite smooth roads out

It is a good gathering, I was working this weekend so couldn't make it

I made it to the Muster a few years ago and haven't made it back yet

Paul 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1