You Might Be...

23 hours ago, doubleclutchinweasel said:

If you swung by the package store during your driving test...

Took me a couple of times to figure this out. We don’t call them that here. I was thinking you were talking about UPS or FedEx drop off ha ha. And yes the roof vent was hilarious 

On 5/18/2023 at 5:37 PM, 70mackMB said:

If you have a Mack bulldog on the hood of your pick-up! You may be...........    .....Hippy

guilty in the first degree. even had the base cut to fit the '77 F-350 Ford hood. glad you didn't specify real red neck if you have the F O R D letters replaced with M A C K. guilty as charged. won't mention the Mack mirrors or the half dogs on fenders; rear mud flaps or 13 speed shift knob.

• Like 2

Dammit !!  I had a small rookie rod Bulldog on the forks of a 70's minibike..  Now I wish I took a picture of it..  Still have the Bulldog.. 

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

If your home made truck is made from 3-4 different trucks,(77,78,79) and has 2 kill switches and a starter button, instead of a key switch, and the park brake (actually works) but the release is a vise grip pliers, and,,,,,,, it Beep's when you back up,,,,,,  Not only are YOU me!!!!  But ,, Youuuuu Might be a Redneck...

KIMG1896.JPG

My truck is only made from 2 trucks, I think, it has a push button starter, and I disconnect a battery cable when it's parked because something drains the battery, but it doesn't beep when I back up. Guess that disqualifies me!

• Haha 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

Dammit !!  I had a small rookie rod Bulldog on the forks of a 70's minibike..  Now I wish I took a picture of it..  Still have the Bulldog.. 

I had one on my bass drum set when I was a teenager. I wonder if I was the only one in the world that did that and yes, I still have the bulldog drum set was sold over 50 years ago.. Bob

• Like 1