You Might Be...

A guy I knew back home had an old Ford pickup with a bad ignition switch.  It would turn on and off, but it would not engage the starter.  So, he mounted a household light switch on the dash to pull in the starter.  Flip it on till the motor starts, then flip it off.

Pretty sure he qualified!  His handle was "Butterball".

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."

On 5/26/2023 at 4:51 AM, doubleclutchinweasel said:

A guy I knew back home had an old Ford pickup with a bad ignition switch.  It would turn on and off, but it would not engage the starter.  So, he mounted a household light switch on the dash to pull in the starter.  Flip it on till the motor starts, then flip it off.

Pretty sure he qualified!  His handle was "Butterball".

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  my god,,,,,sound like something they would do right here on (MY) street...lol.bob

• Haha 1

That is awesome..  I just lit my homemade wood cooker..  I have  a shoulder all seasoned up.  Now if the rain will just go away..  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

That is awesome..  I just lit my homemade wood cooker..  I have  a shoulder all seasoned up.  Now if the rain will just go away..  

Yep, they really do a great job as a smoker. The only disadvantages to them really is that the little fire box doesn't hold much, so you have to add more wood every few minutes, and probably the biggest thing is that most people don't want an old gas or electric range sitting in their back yard. But man do they cook great!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Hell Yeah!!!   when I learn how to get a good slow rolling bed of coals I will cook some Babybacks..  I have 2 racks in the freezer..  

• Like 1

Thanks TJC,,   It actually was delicious..  I poured my wifes country baked beans with onions over it and ate more than I should have..  :)  I also packed one for my lunch tomorrow at work..  :)  just sayin'....

• Like 1

Heres another one of mine,,,  

If You ever use a fork lift to 'till your garden....   Youuuu Might Be a Redneck...

And I do this,,  really...

• Haha 1

yes they do..  I have 4 more forks,, but i really dont need 8 forks..  Buddy,,  I dug a 20' wide by 50' long by 18'' deep duck pond a few years ago..   .. after a few years, I brought the ducks to a cemetary pond and filled it in.. and now my wife just mows the grass..  I cant tell you how many things I do with it..  today after work I picked up my pallet sized raised beds and brought them up front t plant some veggie plants, and then toted them back to the yard to set in the sun and grow..  Just sayin'...    I,,,,,  Might be a Redneck!!   and damn Proud of it..  

KIMG1917.JPG

• Like 1