7 hours ago, mowerman said:

Compression release??????? my God bud you’re giving away your age.. lol bob

glad Mark said it first then :: wouldn't want to give away just how old I am when I saw pictures of release and a "few other old age items"!!LOL

9 hours ago, Mark T said:

That's a Small Cam in that truck. I see a compression release on there.  Looks to be a 350 with the intercooler on it.  

Gotcha thanks. I didn't know what all differences would identify it as a small cam. Also I didn't know they put a intercooler on the small cam, thought that started after the big cam thanks

3 hours ago, mechohaulic said:

glad Mark said it first then :: wouldn't want to give away just how old I am when I saw pictures of release and a "few other old age items"!!LOL

You're ok Mech. If you pointed out a single disc pump..... well then I'd wonder 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Hans Remmers said:

Love the bulldog passenger bench seat and the white steering wheel.

Known around here as a "Sleeper cab". Had a friend that drove for St. Johnsbury Trucking doing city P&D. His truck was a small Ford tractor with a bench seat, he said it was his " St. Jay sleeper model" lol (Back when it was fun.)    .....Hippy

• Like 2

old tattle tell on the dash (sangagomo) speedo for you youngsters LOL! open the door and install a chart. looks like I haven't lost it completely (mentally). called it close with the RL700 part. best of luck with the restoration. at least you have a great starting point.

• Like 1

notice the "wig/wag" hanging down  front of driver vision ?  one concern I would have is the steel double plate along the frame , possibly to reinforce frame to carry large tank. on east coast the salt sand will have it oxidized beyond believe. sleeper and 5th wheel will reveal the truth.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mowerman said:

I am not sure why it has that old fashion low air warning that’s like really weird

the low air warning(wig-wag) is based on the fact this real working truck has no/ none of todays electronics/ computers to let driver aware air is low. standards back then meant when air was dropping:: "oh ,I can make another 50 miles before I run out. the wig-wag was final notice== Hey driver that's it stop now ::LOL

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hans Remmers said:

Here's a good parts truck in Binghamton, NY.  I'd try to get that front bumper if I were you and he still has it.  He's also a somewhat active member on here:  rz761

Marketplace - Mack for parts | Facebook

322220313_5860675617355057_7599925347271205815_n.jpg

The seller is Ritchie Zigmont, a big Brockway man.. I have his email address.. If you need it PM  / email me.

Brocky

Great find!!  For the money it looks like you have an awesome project on your hands.

The old timers here will remember Rob buying his water wagon about 10 yrs ago?  Maybe more?  Can't recall if his was a V8?

I come over to Beaver Springs once a year for the FE reunion race.  It's in your neck of the woods off 522 and 235.

• Like 1

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"