Auction Prices

Bullheaded

33 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

Looking around the web for info on that Conco F7070 l came across this! LOL  BMT 2015    .....Hippy

I took that picture myself, it's down at P.L. Duncan's in Cumberland county Va. That's a D860 GMC on the other side of it. The truck looked to be in roadworthy condition when I saw it, had a 290 Cummins and a 10 speed. 

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

39 minutes ago, 70mackMB said:

Looking around the web for info on that Conco F7070 l came across this! LOL  BMT 2015    .....Hippy

I used to see one down in LA working years ago and yes with these prices I should send him  my DM probably get a quick 20Gs Bob

22 hours ago, other dog said:
23 hours ago, 70mackMB said:

I took that picture myself, it's down at P.L. Duncan's in Cumberland county Va. That's a D860 GMC on the other side of it. The truck looked to be in roadworthy condition when I saw it, had a 290 Cummins and a 10 speed. 

other dog, It's been eight years since you took that picture. Do you think the truck is still there?    .....Hippy 

On 3/26/2023 at 11:31 AM, 70mackMB said:

other dog, It's been eight years since you took that picture. Do you think the truck is still there?    .....Hippy 

Probably, but I couldn't say for sure. I've been wanting to get back down there to look around. I haven't been since P.L. passed away. I know one thing, when I first posted a picture of that Conco the Tackaberrys from Canada contacted me right away, wanting to know who's it was, where it was, if it was for sale, the usual stuff, so I know they were highly interested in it.

9 hours ago, 67RModel said:

$198,000 for that KW bullnose seems like some sort of fantasy but I guess it is what it is. There are two completely restored examples parked next to one another at the Iowa80 truck museum. I stopped there on Saturday on my way back from Mt Rushmore. It an awesome collection and worth a stop if you’re passing by. You could probably spend an entire day there reading and looking at everything. 

6D067722-70F2-423F-AED4-8F0F831AF1F2.jpeg

Gregg Hoffman was out there last week too, under dog on BMT. I stopped there and checked out the museum when I was still driving, and you're right, it's well worth the stop. Me and Zina have been talking about maybe driving out there to  see it again sometime, she's never been. It's almost as good as the Keystone Museum, just not nearly as big.

thanx BullHeaded

while u're post n the Kenny 2 me

can U thro in this jigger

img8926-1679078426119@2x.jpg

Here eye go dreemn out load

repower the Kenny with a 4-53 screemer

marry it up to the lowboy

mount me Cat/Holt 2 ton on the beast

n hoon around the truck shows

LOL

• Like 2

On 3/25/2023 at 12:41 PM, other dog said:

Old Trucks at P.L.Duncan's

just click on the picture for more exciting pictures.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, other dog said:

Probably, but I couldn't say for sure. I've been wanting to get back down there to look around. I haven't been since P.L. passed away. I know one thing, when I first posted a picture of that Conco the Tackaberrys from Canada contacted me right away, wanting to know who's it was, where it was, if it was for sale, the usual stuff, so I know they were highly interested in it.

It looked like this the first time I was there, really nice shape.

100_2490.thumb.jpg.8ea98f8611be35bcd3fc7204e662376d.jpg

13 hours ago, mowerman said:

My god that’s some giant candy store. Thanks, Tom…. Bob

Yes, he's got loads of old trucks there, lots of B models, and pretty much whatever else you can think of. I don't know what they're going to do with them. P.L. passed away a few years ago and his sons still run the trucking company, and as far as I know all the old trucks are still there.