WTF!

Go to solution Solved by Barry,

nope, nope nope!!

delete it with extreme prejudice!!

what i do with emails like that is hover the mouse pointer over the senders name, and it will show the email address it came from. or right click on the name and than click check view message source down bottom. that will give you who really sent it and the ip address it came from.

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

i get 25-30 per day.

from virizon telling me i am about the delete all my wireless  contacts....on a phone i do not have.

from amizon telling me i need to click the link to deliver my waiting order......that i do not have.

from g-mail telling me my account will be locked if i do not act immediatly...... for an email account i do not have...

from fedexe telling me they tried delivering my package but cant and i need to click link to make delivery appointment.. i DO NOT use fed ex.

from any one of the 10 million lawyers telling me i will get gazillions for serving at camp leguene....... i was never there.

from someone offering me their fathers secret for staying hard longer for better sex.

for extended car warranty on my chevy that is about to expire..... when the last chevy i owned was 45 years ago

and the list goes on and on and on and on and on.

i never open any of them, just go straight to delete. 

i will once in a while open message source on new ones to see where they are coming from

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

it came from (admin@bigmacktrucks.com)...   The 'B'  in 'Big' was NOT capitolized...  It sure tried to look good..  

You got that email because you are subscribed to the thread or a weekly digest maybe...no harm, just don't click on the links in the email!

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

My email has had a scam in it every day first it was pay pal then Norton security the charge was 299.99 one for crypto purchases and the other anti virus stuff bothe instructed me to not respond to the email but to call a number . They both looked like receipts if you look who it was sent to it was like a mile long list of people

• Like 1

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

Joey Mack, Up the top RHS of the Page next to Your Username is a little arrow pointing Down.

Click on It.

Click on Account settings,

Click on Notification Settings,

Click on Notification List (Under Followed Content).

That should tell you what Notification Emails you get.. If you Don't want any click on Do not send Me any Notification

Hope this Helps....

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Thank you Hayseed... I looked at it..  I will let it lie for right now..  I'm glad it's not a scam..  I had too many in the last week, so I'm a little gun-shy..  Jojo  🍻

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 4:30 PM, Hayseed said:

Joey Mack, Up the top RHS of the Page next to Your Username is a little arrow pointing Down.

Click on It.

Click on Account settings,

Click on Notification Settings,

Click on Notification List (Under Followed Content).

That should tell you what Notification Emails you get.. If you Don't want any click on Do not send Me any Notification

Hope this Helps....

All BMT mail goes to spam  for me haven't been able to over come this and yes the box is full of air line ticket BS, Idiots !

40 minutes ago, fjh said:

All BMT mail goes to spam  for me haven't been able to over come this and yes the box is full of air line ticket BS, Idiots !

go to your spam file and click on a BMT email and mark it not spam. 

than go into account settings, notifications, and turn off email notifications. 

this way you will only get emails from Barry when he makes changes and lets members know about it through email.. 

• Like 1