Sidetrack area

mowerman

Weather this year has been absolutely horrible. It’s the worst winter I’ve seen in a long time. It’s usually not that bad I haven’t really been able to do anything around here outside sucks but I still like Reese’s and I did stay at a Holiday Inn express one time ha ha

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Bob..  it's 80 degrees right now.  I rode my Harley to work.  Getting ready to head out on it again..  

I had three of them. I sold the last one about six years ago I even had a 1947. 45 will leave it or not. I had more fun with that thing than the electraglides big part of it was too much shit weather around here not enough riding season

You know man it’s too hot. It’s too cold. It’s too windy too many cars. I do miss riding to Lake Tahoe in the summer and getting hamburgers up there gorgeous scenery not too many cars and Izzy‘s burger spa has got the best there is ha ha they even sell veggie burgers for my vegetarian wife

Joey Darrell Lea make all that good gear that isnt really that goos for us according to the doctor's 

Rocky Road of theirs would be onebof my favorites or is it, oh never mind, when it comes to stuff like that it's hard for me to not like any of it

Paul

Well my faithful side kick had a falling from grace the two nights ago

Miss Molly the border collie had a altercation with god only knows what, but it sorted her out good and propper

20230328-100803.jpg

All I know is there was a hell of a commotion at 1.00 am 

Anyway she was cut down down to the bone and was a little shaken in the morning 

Must of been a cut a couple of inches long

Off to the vets to get patched up

11 stitches later and she is looking very different with her hair cut 

20230328-190444.jpg

Anyway, the Princess isn't to impressed with Molly's new look (lucky she hasn't seen the vet bill) and Molly isnt to impressed with having to ware a bucket on here head 

So Captain Cone Head aka Miss Molly has lost here good looks for a few weeks 

Still buggered if I know what happened and Molly isnt forthcoming with any details 

Paul

need your help guys. which exhaust should i use on the new diesel genset. single up, single sideways, dual up, or dual sideways? ( i could not get both pipes to stay put to take picture)

20230330_124137.jpg

20230330_125908.jpg

20230330_124342.jpg

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

42 minutes ago, Red Horse said:

Whatever!.....But what is that Falcoon in background?😎

he he . that was my username on the falcon site for 30 years. 
it is a 65 2 Door hardtop.  289 with C4 trans, and 52,000 miles on it. 

came from florida. 

driver side head gasket was seeping coolant into the oil, so i pulled it apart to freshen the engine. 

i am not $8,000 into the "freshen of the engine"  with a 400 hp 302, fresh trans, limited slip rear, front disc brakes, stripped to bare metal and epoxy primered, new floorboards, new interior, power windows, and just about everything else new or restored. 

i am hoping to have it finished by fall.

the stacks were a joke. 😁

plan is to bring the pipe out low, with muffler close to set, than run the pipe along the chimney close to the top and then have a turndown to keep rainwater out. outlet of exhaust will be around 20 foot up. this should eliminate most of the noise.

• Like 2

a single stack Mack with a genny on the back??? 🤣

"I like the Ford pickup in the background as well. Is that a 79 f150?"
close. 78 F250 2 wheel drive trailer special. 

that is  a parts truck for the 79 F350 4 wheel drive Camper special.

i actually had another 79, a 4 wheel F350 trailer special, but i sold that one last year. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

a single stack Mack with a genny on the back??? 🤣

"I like the Ford pickup in the background as well. Is that a 79 f150?"
close. 78 F250 2 wheel drive trailer special. 

that is  a parts truck for the 79 F350 4 wheel drive Camper special.

i actually had another 79, a 4 wheel F350 trailer special, but i sold that one last year. 

Nice I love them old Trucks like that. It was hard to tell the year especially with the square headlights. Towards the end of 78 they started changing to the squares instead of the rounds. Also the 78 year trucks tended to not rust out as fast or as bad as the 79s. Lol