Sidetrack area

mowerman

800 lb. Low Lift Transmission Jack2000 lb. Low-Profile Transmission Jack$229.00 or $379.00  I have this one..  It does a good job.  Dont know haow many years it will live..  I use it for other things like cluthches and back boxes on Eatons/Meritor's..   (Harbor Freight)

• Like 1

as a kid we were lo9. then when party line stopped, new number was 566-6546.   grand parents was 566-6543.  and inlaws was 566-6542.

those numbers were all issued in early 60's. and in use by all of us until 95. 

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

9 hours ago, mrsmackpaul said:

359 235, smaller population so less numbers I guess, that  umber lasted until at a guess 1985

359 was the exchange number before automatic telephone exchange in maybe 74

Paul 

Sounds like a peterbuilt. Oh also I would kill for weather like that around here. Not sure if I mentioned it but that Mack pickup did a really good job on that nose it looks like it was factory production like version 386 mentioned a long time ago, mack pick up truck conversions  alotta times just don’t seem to look right … Bob 

now that everything is keyed in makes us even dumber,,,seat belt alerts ...get comfortable with them, then the unit fails on my peterbilt lately and  now im riding around without the seatbelt,,,,,because ive become too stupid to put it on without the alarm working...like wow man....bob

On 3/18/2023 at 3:28 AM, tjc transport said:

as a kid we were lo9. then when party line stopped, new number was 566-6546.   grand parents was 566-6543.  and inlaws was 566-6542.

those numbers were all issued in early 60's. and in use by all of us until 95. 

just noticed this,,,,my grandma was 566-6686 starting 1968 till she passed over