lf you can read this....

70mackMB

I was at Cumby's this morning to pick up the newspaper, buy some lottery tickets, and a cup of coffee. It's right next to Dunkins but DD doesn't sell newspapers. There was a Cumby's tanker delivering gas, they now have Pete tractors. I remember when they and Friendly's Ice Cream had all Mack tractors.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tjc transport said:

over here we get the nu yawkas. they talk about how nice it is to live down da shaw. and only have to drive 4 owas to get in da sitty fa woik. 

Oh yeah and then you have the Upstate Nu yawkas that eat their pizza folded and pronounce The Town of Yonkers NY as Yonkas lol

39 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Folded Pizza slices....   Just curious,  what other way is there to eat a 'Slice of Pie' ??  

with a knife and fork, like they do in chicago!!

52 minutes ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Oh yeah and then you have the Upstate Nu yawkas that eat their pizza folded and pronounce The Town of Yonkers NY as Yonkas lol

ya forgot about bahstin

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

8 hours ago, Mark T said:

😳     If there's any truth in this thread, than that means I'd have a NEPA accent. then when I said something, it'd....................uh.........well   anyway 

And people from schuylkill county  just have a whole different language. 

Edited by Onyx610

7 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Yeah, I can see using a 'Forkenife' for Deep dish Pizza..  Dammit !!!  Now  I want big piece of some Cicilian Pie.....  Extra sauce..  :)  

I still wanna do that swap.... and we do have Old Forge right down the road.  🍕

• Haha 2

Just now, Joey Mack said:

OK,,, I'll bite.....  Mark , who is the Idiot?  Is it Fetterman? 

I guess I should've been more specific (lol)    No, the truck driver from Scranton    We have quite the array of talent . The latest is the murderer 

3 minutes ago, Mark T said:

I guess I should've been more specific (lol)    No, the truck driver from Scranton    We have quite the array of talent . The latest is the murderer 

It was pretty easy to figure out, I figured Joey was joking haha.  fetterman can’t even talk so Biden has him beat there. 

Edited by Onyx610
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, bulldogboy said:

There was a Cumby's tanker delivering gas, they now have Pete tractors. I remember when they and Friendly's Ice Cream had all Mack tractors.

And Cains Mayonnaise Ayer (Air) Mass. ran F model sleepers.    .....Hippy