lf you can read this....

70mackMB

Ok Onyx,,  Yeah I just saw the latest on the guy that killed those college kids..  Guy's,,,,  is there something we need to know about 'The Keystone State' ???  :) 

20 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Ok Onyx,,  Yeah I just saw the latest on the guy that killed those college kids..  Guy's,,,,  is there something we need to know about 'The Keystone State' ???  :) 

Don't forget.... the admiral came from Pa  too

• Haha 1

I delivered lumber up to J&J Log and Lumber in Dover Plains,New York for almost 4years. Them Upstate new Yorkers always never ceased to amaze me at their pronunciation of words or the way they did things. Beautiful country up there and they have almost as many horse farms as Kentucky. You should see the Horse Coaches for those high dollar horses. They are better than most houses. 

3 hours ago, 1958 F.W.D. said:

That arsehole got his schooling at Desales University, about 3 miles from my house........😐

Maybe now would be a good time to remind everyone The Mack Brothers came from North East Pa.     (at least one good thing)

• Like 1

I believe they had a farm or something up here around Mt Cobb. Then the brothers spread out after that.  I forget which one, but one stayed around Scranton and was involved in producing Macars ( that might be spelled wrong )  They were a short lived brand of truck made in Scranton.

• Like 1