B-21 Fire truck

On 1/7/2023 at 3:57 AM, Draggin Wagon said:

Wonder why they have a u-joint half way down steering column? Guess steering box is mounted further forward than B20 thru B60s?

The truck has fender extensions the way it was made to B73/75. The cab sits further back than a standard B61 so the steering column has to be different. Probably the same style as used in B73.

• Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

47 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I'm on to you 'Mowerman'  If that is your real Handle???   🧐   

Well, believe it or not, my CB handle is Hollywood. Everybody calls me that at home nobody says bob or  Robert. Especially at work.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

MorrisMe: When you contacted Seattle FD did you get the truck number for each serial number . I have pictures off ebay of three of Seattle's units and one that was in bone yard in SPANWAY WA. Would like to get chassis numbers of the 3 off ebay and truck number of the one in SPANEAY to go with chassis number I haver. If you have this info could you email it to me .

On 3/4/2023 at 4:40 PM, BOB DINGSDALE said:

MorrisMe: When you contacted Seattle FD did you get the truck number for each serial number . I have pictures off ebay of three of Seattle's units and one that was in bone yard in SPANWAY WA. Would like to get chassis numbers of the 3 off ebay and truck number of the one in SPANEAY to go with chassis number I haver. If you have this info could you email it to me .

yes I did, I will be happy to email this info to you.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...