the new format.

tjc transport

i don't like it.  🤮

cause i am a grumpy old fart.

i cant find anything on the phone.:pat:

now i am going to have to call my grand daughter over to show me how to use it .........AGAIN😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

Sorry guys!  There are so many hackers out there anymore, we have to update the software monthly to keep a step ahead!  This months update rendered the old themes outdated and vulnerable to attacks so I had to load up this new theme.  Give it a try...it is really nice and has some customizable features too!

• Like 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

It's funny..   I was on my phone earlier today and all was normal..  then during a late day break, I checked on my phone, and thought my phone went crazy..  :)  It's all good,,   Jojo

so the e-mail i got ;and never read was ligit  ? something about Big MackTruck survey ' figured it for more scam and deleted it ; it's all good. THANK YOU  to those who make this site a success with your time and effort  . personally i can't stand change (I'm old and grumpy too LOL).in today's world change has to be or the scammers own you. 

11 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Barry I love the new Set up. I think it's easier and more user friendly 

Yes, the new theme is similar to the default one we were using but this one is custom made and kept updated!  It has a lot of features that the old one didn't also, like the ability to change the nav menu.  I figured you guys would like drop downs better than the old primary/secondary menu bars!  If not, we can change it!  There are light and dark versions and you can even change the header image if you like!  One nice feature is larger post text for those of us with bad eyes, LOL!  (me included!)  This is all in the customizer button at the top right of your screen!  It looks like an on/off switch beside the PM bubble icon.

bmodel_logo.png

IPB removed birthdays from the calendar...they might of taken them from the index page as well.  I should be able to add a widget at the bottom of the index page.

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png

I have a question now that the birthday issue came up..  once you register , your on the list =understandable. i notice around '16-17 a lot of "birthdays" are log on /log off never to reappear or ask a question.  pictures of younger woman. young age.. was there a time when this site was used as "a pick up location"  ??  .i know many log on to ask a question : it's answered then they never show up again, I checked the birthday section regular  specially when some one shows to be an  old fart like me. LOL

• Haha 1

What I would personally like to see would be a live chat/chat room. Would be good for when there’s down time and people could just shoot the shit or whatever there and not take over other peoples threads. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, tjc transport said:

Barry, is there a way to block IP address? i just banned another pakistani spammer. 

I've binned a few recently Too..!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

Barry changed the "unread topics" line to red.  Made it a lot easier for me to spot.  Might consider doing something similar to the "hot topics" notification (see stars and circles below).  I still have a hard time picking out the gray-on-gray shapes sometimes, under certain light.  Maybe green or yellow for "new posts" and maybe red for the "hot topic-new posts"?  What do you guys think?

But, for the most part, I am really liking the new format.  Kudos, Barry!

image.png.05ff67a5e4eb5bc9223558b027d00095.png

• Like 1

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."