the new format.

tjc transport

11 hours ago, Onyx610 said:

What I would personally like to see would be a live chat/chat room. Would be good for when there’s down time and people could just shoot the shit or whatever there and not take over other peoples threads. 

We used to have a chat room but it grew outdated.  I just added a new chat box on the index page!  Check it out...!

• Like 2

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

On 10/11/2022 at 2:04 PM, Barry said:

Sorry guys!  There are so many hackers out there anymore, we have to update the software monthly to keep a step ahead!  This months update rendered the old themes outdated and vulnerable to attacks so I had to load up this new theme.  Give it a try...it is really nice and has some customizable features too!

Well Its alright we will get used to it ! The push note still going to my spam mail thou! I got used to that long ago didn't like it but could never fix it! the first post with the new program came direct to my mail yesterday see what happens today! interesting to see if it now comes to mail! maybe Barry knows how to fix this!???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fjh said:

Well Its alright we will get used to it ! The push note still going to my spam mail thou! I got used to that long ago didn't like it but could never fix it! the first post with the new program came direct to my mail yesterday see what happens today! interesting to see if it now comes to mail! maybe Barry knows how to fix this!???

Sometimes you have to mark the email as NOT spam and it should start showing up in your inbox instead of spam box.

• Like 1

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

4 hours ago, Barry said:

Sometimes you have to mark the email as NOT spam and it should start showing up in your inbox instead of spam box.

done that a dozen times Barry ! Changed to Gmail last year and its done this since !  for what ever reason it still thinks BMT is Spam! tthe below post went straight to spam 12:44 yesterday  ! your post didn't come thru at all today!

2013 CHU MP8 to MP10 swap 

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/14/2022 at 7:04 AM, Joey Mack said:

I don't know if I would know what a spammer looks like..  

a spammer is all one color, usually a grayish tint. 

and can usually also be found near a square tin can with rounded edges.     :pat:

• Haha 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..