Hello from Washington

Plan-F

look pretty good so far,,,have a ball with it....there was a guy on here couple years ago completely cutted one like that and rebuilt the entire cab....seems he just disappeared,,,before completion photos...always liked the F models i had one way back in 83..bob

21 hours ago, Mark T said:

This guy's a tease....he's making us wait way too long for more info and pictures of this truck 

Building the suspens, it's working, almost on the edge of my seat, nah not really, it's gunna be great build I'm  sure, we are all just a little busy this time of year so maybe taking a while to get back to us 

Paul 

27 minutes ago, mowerman said:

ok finally found the post...oakley tank lines complete restoration ending on page 87 classic and antique section entire process starting in 2014 check it out...bob

Do you have a link or something, I  dunno what to look for for what page

Oh right here Paul antique classic section go to somewhere around page 156 it starts off somewhere in 2014 this guy showed us his entire restoration body off ground up restoration it’s pretty cool check it out the post are kind of spread out unless you go to kind of look for the next session Oakley Tank lines when you see it you will remember it

There's an FL Mack with same colors about 15 miles east of Nashville. I-40, Gallatin Exit 109 North, maybe 8 miles. I have not looked at it but from seeing it from 109 highway. Looks to be in the same shape as yours posted. Another Mack sits next to it, I think an MH, same color. I recall For Sale signs on both.   

• 2 weeks later...