Mack "MD"

Well Im impressed, I watched the road test if you would call it that of one these, wasn't really a road test that was to be in later episode, still havent found the second part

I was impressed with dash not wrapping around as much allowing for a extra person or Miss Molly the border collie to ride in greater comfort with the bigger seat or me to stretch out and have a snooze in a day cab

Now this cab on a Pinnacle with that mRIDE ass end and Mack axles and I reckon I would have a useful truck

Paul 

10 hours ago, navypoppop said:

I think this model would be great if they offered it as a tractor option. This would be an awesome "city or local" tractor. Get rid of those ugly hood mirrors and install fender mounted ones a plus too.

I totally agree, for the company that doesn't do any long distance but may need to occasionally carry some extra people 

Something in the city were tight maneuverability is required I think it would sell like hot cakes

Paul

• 3 weeks later...