"OtherDog's Steel Coil Chaining School and Brass Pole-a-torium"

1958 F.W.D.

Congrats OD for the many years of dedicated service and for the GREAT photos, plus fun on BMT. I did the same thing last July 9th with 50 years of service but don't like retirement, yet. I was used to jumping up every morning to an alarm and now I don't have to. Crazy what you get used to and miss when it's gone.   

On 5/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, Vladislav said:

Congrats on the well deserved life turn!

Hope you will enjoy spending time either in Virginia or Florida. I'm pretty sure you would like to do plenty of things aside of chaining steel rolls and tarping dumpsters. And as the guys mentioned above we all hope for your camera to be kept well greased, cleaned and operational.

You're absolutely right Vlad, we're leaving tomorrow going to Florida.  We're going to try to get there once a month anyway because Zina's mother and sister are both there.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

On 5/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, 1958 F.W.D. said:

(Raises hand..........)

WAIT!!! WAIT!!! I HAZ A QUESTION!!!

If Other Dog retires, where will we get our "Girl in a Car" Pictures? Maybe he shouldn't retire???

FB_IMG_1620332560316.jpg.a5c306b279663a0cd73de8c0892b5b10.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-162306_Facebook.thumb.jpg.df380b13bde5ca01f25ddc650085ed47.jpg

17 minutes ago, other dog said:

received_740754366589497.thumb.jpeg.ee375592b24d2ee2a706ddbc21e18a2e.jpeg

The right pic is awesome! Say hello to Zina.

There's also idea. Couldn't you ocassionally take the red KW for a weekend drive? It would be a bit of fun and memories and also the way to update the girl in a car photo collection. I remember about your B-model mixer sometimes.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

On 5/5/2021 at 10:36 AM, High Binder said:

Rumor has it that Zina has him a door greeters job at the local Wal-mart in Fla.  I don't know, just say'n.  By the way, congrats odog.  You'll enjoy retirement.  

You know, come to think of it, actually you do see some fine looking specimens at the Wal-Mart store, along with the usual wackos. Especially in Florida 🤣

But while A girl in a car seems like fair game to me, I just couldn't take pictures of the Walmart customers.

Me- "hello there half nekkid college girl, welcome to the Walmart store-would you like a basket?..and if you don't mind, could I just get a quick picture?"

911 operator- "911, what is your emergency?"

Half nekkid college girl- "uhh, yeah 911, there's this creepy old guy that wants to take my picture just to show his friends."

911 operator- "and what do you look like ma'am?"

Half nekkid college girl- " I'm 5'3", 120 lbs, blonde, big boobs, wearing short shorts and half a Tee-shirt shirt."

911 operator- "OK, I  have a squad car on the way...and a back-up unit...and they said they all want a picture too."

I  should just get the carts from the parking lot.

Screenshot_20210413-214927_Facebook.thumb.jpg.e58d8bfe1bb62be17a430b49c088e401.jpg

• Like 2