Just a few things:

Rob

23 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

I think the only real virus we have is Progressive democrats that are power hungry.  We are smart enough to decide for our selves what we need to do to sty safe. We don't Commies to tell us what to do.  Hell, I wore my mask and kept my hands clean and carried dissinfectant spray and kept my service trucks clean, and both myself and my one employee got the Kung Flu....  This was my experience,  The U.S. Gov. is totaly using this virus as a tool for power. as long as wimp's tag along, this will never end until there are more people with "hands out" then there are people with "working hands" working to put money in to their hands...  It's B.S.!! jojo

Yes sir!

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

8 hours ago, Joey Mack said:

holy crap... where do I start, hell, where do I end???  You cant; have trump. We ALL need him. If He was back In power,  He would set (TrueDo'nt) straight.. anyway..... I miss him and his office, Big Time...    I know for sure he would spread the wealth to our Great White Northern friends....  No reason not too....   He was another "Great Unifier" for our country, and the World.... Not perfect, just Damn Good...jojo

But he was " orange man" 

And according to the demoncrats, orange man bad.

So he had to go.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

I just fixed my previous post because, part of it didn't make sense...   Anyway, trump is a bussiness man and that is what we need, because many of us, are bussiness  people and know how to run them.  I just miss the support...  I'm a guppy in a big lake, but I was doing pretty good, I have taken on a "JOB" doing what I know, how to do.. I'm blessed because my employer can see what I bring to the shop.   When the dust settles, I may crank my Mobile svc. back up, but right now.... I'm going to play it safe.....  Jojo

As I was walking into Walmart last night, they had a greeter at the door telling unmasked people that they had masks available if you want one. Yeah...you're free to grab one out of a bulk package of 100 or so. NOT individually wrapped. So if you're dumb enough to grab one of theirs to use, you're taking a mask who knows how many disgusting shoppers have put thier paws on while grabbing one...and then placing it on your face. No thanks. Even if I were inclined to wear one, you're probably better off just not wearing one in that situation. Yet people were.🤢

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

1 hour ago, GA_Dave said:

Covid 31.jpg

ESPECIALLY the way 99% of the people wearing them wear them. Doesn't matter if it's the best mask in the world and it can filter out 100% of the virus, if it isn't being worn properly, it ain't doing a lick of good. I've just been at the point where I don't give a rip about your thoughts on whether or not I ought to be wearing a mask if you can't/won't/don't wear your own mask properly.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!