Mack's in the Mine

Good luck! Bet you stress level dropped a lot.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

You just gotta love the new breed of driver.i heard  a commercial on the radio the other day "get your cdl in 4 weeks " basic army training is 6weeks .and now with automatic s any one is a pro lol.just my opinion. Id rather drive an off road truck than the road with the newbies 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 7:23 AM, mackey58 said:

You just gotta love the new breed of driver.i heard  a commercial on the radio the other day "get your cdl in 4 weeks " basic army training is 6weeks .and now with automatic s any one is a pro lol.just my opinion. Id rather drive an off road truck than the road with the newbies 

Yep. It is safer 28 miles underground than it is on the roads today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Red Horse said:

And the "grader" is constructed of????

Old underground mine truck tires with a weight box on them.

We are in the mountains and it's all big hills and cliffs in here. Perfect for an E9 V8!!

I probably would have never left trucking if I still could by a new mechanically governed E9.

Still waiting for them to take the Superliner out again. But they don't wanna get it dirty.

20200919_092417.jpg

• 5 weeks later...