Driving from the right

Thanks Swish!!  I never got to drive anything while I was Down Under, even though I had the international driving licence paper. One of the Canadians in our group got to take one of Tony Champion's around the block.. A BIG grin from ear to ear!!!!  I think the hardest part would be getting used to shifting with my left hand??? 

Brocky

I'd imagine Swishy's Biggest Problem would be finding someone willing enough to Drive a Truck that's Older Than Him/Her...!

Good Staff are very hard to Find, & harder to keep in this day & age..

"Be who you are and say what you feel...
Because those that matter...
don't mind...
And those that mind....
don't matter." -

I remember some blokes I worked with back in the 80's did a trip to the States and bought from the way it was described a "Grizwallds" type of wagon

Must of been three on the tree as they reckon when they went to do a racing  changing they would grab the door handle 

Dunno exactly how this happened but made for a good yarn

Paul 

• Like 1

On 8/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, Brocky said:

BUT, I will bet the first few times took some conscious thought???

Yes it does! I have had Australian friends come over several times to drive it to shows and I repeat myself telling them to be aware that they don't think they are back home and move over into the left lane! We have had some fun times with a passenger playing with his phone or acting as though he is sleeping when another truck or car passes on the left!. I have had officers come out of the scale houses and walk around to only find no one sitting there.

• Haha 1