F series cab detail

I'm trying to find images of the underside of an F model cab. I found some part book images on this site which show the construction of the cab but I was hoping that someone who has access to one would be able to tilt the cab and take a few pictures of the underside. This is for another of my model projects which I started years ago and then shelved. I made the basic cab shell but need to add the interior and underside detail. I'm intending it to be an early Western model with the old metal dash cab. Any help appreciated.

This truck was posted on here for some reason and at some time. I don't remember the matter of the fact but suppose the pics would be of help to you.

As you can see this is Western F (FL?) and has aluminium frame rails.

post-16086-0-89552800-1446870050.jpg

post-16086-0-00128300-1446869232.jpg

post-16086-0-07999100-1446869274.jpg

Edited by Vladislav
  • Like 1

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

This will make you sick, Al Wheeler who was the Mack dealer in Las Vegas years ago, God rest his soul,  was a super nice guy, bought a Superliner with E9 from him anyway he had a backyard at his shop and had probably dozen Hayward F models back there, after he passed away they all were scrapped, being in Vegas the sheet metal was perfect, I let the person in charge of cleaning up what a  brain dead I thought he was, we have not spoke since. (no great loss)   

This will make you sick, Al Wheeler who was the Mack dealer in Las Vegas years ago, God rest his soul,  was a super nice guy, bought a Superliner with E9 from him anyway he had a backyard at his shop and had probably dozen Hayward F models back there, after he passed away they all were scrapped, being in Vegas the sheet metal was perfect, I let the person in charge of cleaning up what a  brain dead I thought he was, we have not spoke since. (no great loss)   

It is sick but it goes with Vegas

Vegas is all about the shinny new things. Trucks are just to get a job done and when they are old they are scrap.

Living in Southern California I have found that it is odd that there is not a single yearly truck show I Las Vegas that features antiques.

dont really care for that whole town.......being from reno,,,,that place is nothing but a shit pit full of trash,,,muggers, beggers, an thieves.no hospitality at all...compared to here....i was just down there,with fedex,a few weeks ago,,,laid over.couldnt get out of there quick enough.but the hotel,was really nice,,,and the people (were) friendly there...too bad about all those old trucks..........bob

On 1/31/2020 at 12:29 PM, Vladislav said:

This truck was posted on here for some reason and at some time. I don't remember the matter of the fact but suppose the pics would be of help to you.

As you can see this is Western F (FL?) and has aluminium frame rails.

post-16086-0-89552800-1446870050.jpg

post-16086-0-00128300-1446869232.jpg

Well according to the plates that gem is located in South Dakota even though the door says North Dakota. 

Edited by HeavyGunner
  • Like 1

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.