My new mailbox

alex g

1 hour ago, alex g said:

My wife had a custom mailbox made for my birthday. It's a one off but if anyone is interested the guys website is Sault Built Fabrication. She sent him pics of my R model he built it from that. My northern corespondent Snow Dog is gonna post pics later today for me since of my technical difficulties. 

Are you going to paint it to match your R?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

5 hours ago, alex g said:

My wife had a custom mailbox made for my birthday. It's a one off but if anyone is interested the guys website is Sault Built Fabrication. She sent him pics of my R model he built it from that. My northern corespondent Snow Dog is gonna post pics later today for me since of my technical difficulties. 

Wow that thing is way cool....and that was real nice of your wife to do that...I hadda Kind of custom mailbox I made when I first moved to this house but we live in a kind of low life hillbilly area ha ha somebody mowed it down flat and kept on going and didn’t leave a note so I gave up on trying to put anything fancy out there.....bob